• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward |OT| -- More Hours, More Persons, More Doors

Anyone else having more trouble with the normal escape solutions than the hidden file solutions? For the last 3 puzzles, I got the latter first.

There's been a few rooms where that was the case. For some, the hidden ones are much harder, but for others, they're easier.

There's even been a couple of rooms where I got the gold file password before even completing all of the puzzles in the room.

Jintor

WHAT

THE

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Ran into the infirmary. EVERYONE IS DEAD. WHATTTTTTTTTTT THEEEEEEEEEE FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

WORST ENDING

GSR

WHAT

THE

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Ran into the infirmary. EVERYONE IS DEAD. WHATTTTTTTTTTT THEEEEEEEEEE FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

WORST ENDING

tumblr_mctpt6qQM21qc5a7e.gif

That's Sigma and Quark's endings down, and just two ending spots left.

So Sigma has cyernetic arms. Somehow, this isn't so surprising. I wonder if K was cloned from Sigma's original arms.

There's also finally a confirmation on the old woman's identity, and it fits in with my previous expectations. Not sure why K was willing to knock out Alice in order to choose betray. That seems largely out of line with his actions in other paths.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
So Sigma has cyernetic arms. Somehow, this isn't so surprising. I wonder if K was cloned from Sigma's original arms.

After getting the white blood, but then having the gold file about ABT, I just assumed his arms were cybernetic, rather than his entire body. There was still this sinking feeling that he was a robot.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Regarding
K's true identity
(looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong rightmost branch endgame shit):
AKANE WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

BUT

AGH

WHE

WHA

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
^....I don't think it's wise to say which path is which character's path since that means players never before going that path will know pretty much what to expect when they get there... That will impact the surprise quite a bit.

Jintor

Oh shit, I managed to unlock another hidden giant-ass path... so good that they realised the flowchart spoils 'length' too much, lol

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
AND THEN TENMYOUJI

WHAT THE SHIT
^....I don't think it's wise to say which path is which character's path since that means players never before going that path will know pretty much what to expect when they get there... That will impact the surprise quite a bit.
You are right, fixed.

Hylian7

WHAT THE EVERLIVING FUCK?! (I'm down to the last two endings)

The password for the computer in the path on the far left is "Jumpydoll". That whole thing confirmed my theory that the old woman was Akane. However, I don't seem to have the ID, I tried the string ending in 016, and no dice. I also tried "Kurashiki" to no avail.

Meanwhile on the far right I have all the bomb codes, but then as soon as it was time to go for the zero bomb, I just got "To be continued..." and a lock. WHAT THE FUCK?! I know it's in the Laboratory, why couldn't I just tell Phi that?!

Edit:
No, wait, it's not in the laboratory...WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?! OR WHERE IS THAT ID FOR THAT COMPUTER?!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Regarding: Sigma: HOLY FUCK

HOLY FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK

The password for the computer in the path on the far left is "Jumpydoll". That whole thing confirmed my theory that the old woman was Akane. However, I don't seem to have the ID, I tried the string ending in 016, and no dice. I also tried "Kurashiki" to no avail.

Meanwhile on the far right I have all the bomb codes, but then as soon as it was time to go for the zero bomb, I just got "To be continued..." and a lock. WHAT THE FUCK?! I know it's in the Laboratory, why couldn't I just tell Phi that?!
Have you done all the possible branches besides those? It sounds like you need some information they explicitly tell you in some of the endings.

Hylian7

Regarding: Sigma: HOLY FUCK

HOLY FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK

Have you done all the possible branches besides those? It sounds like you need some information they explicitly tell you in some of the endings.

Yes, I've done every possible branch except for these two. I will even post my entire memo pages to see if I'm missing something somehow.

PASS = JUMPYDOLL
GTF-DM-L-016
BOMB 2 - EQD DYR NTK
BOMB 1 - BQZ RGJ DXR
BOMB 3 - LXR LHC NMR
BOMB 0 - LXA QNS GDQ
SECOND GATE (from K's ending) - MIL KEV OLI

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Yes, I've done every possible branch except for these two. I will even post my entire memo pages to see if I'm missing something somehow.

PASS = JUMPYDOLL
GTF-DM-L-016
BOMB 2 - EQD DYR NTK
BOMB 1 - BQZ RGJ DXR
BOMB 3 - LXR LHC NMR
BOMB 0 - LXA QNS GDQ
SECOND GATE (from K's ending) - MIL KEV OLI
Your username is recorded incorrectly, its GLT FTM 016

Jintor

Shit, I knocked my Vita while waking it up and I think I lost my progress down a path :T

oh well... shouldn't be that long to just auto through...

Kazerei

Banned

Edit:
No, wait, it's not in the laboratory...WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?! OR WHERE IS THAT ID FOR THAT COMPUTER?!

The string ending in 016 is the ID for the computer in the path on the far left. The password is something else...

Noi

Edit:

Solution for the hint Kazerei gave above me:
K's "second gate" is the computer's password. Jumpydoll is for something else entirely.

Toki767

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

Do I have the wrong password? I thought it couldn't get more obvious than "PASS = JUMPYDOLL"
For the answer:
Username is Kurashiki. It IS Akane's account afterall.

Edit: Unless that's for the wrong password, then nevermind lol

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

Do I have the wrong password? I thought it couldn't get more obvious than "PASS = JUMPYDOLL"
Oh, guess it's different in the JP version.
But I guess what you're doing wrong is that the password part should be MIL KEV OLI

JUMPYDOLL is for something else

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

If you want to know...

You use GTFDML016 as the ID and MILKEVOLI as the password for the first computer. JUMPYDOLL is for something else.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Got the Phi Ending.

...(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
FOR A MOMENT THERE I THOUGHT THEY WERE JUST GONNA END THE GAME LIKE THAT

I WAS GONNA START SOME SHIT UP

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I just got to the question:
who is the one setting up the bombs
before I got the to be continued.

Regulus Terra, I hope it is not related to your spoiler since IIRC it's exactly at the path that you said....

Wait don't answer that: either yes or no will spoiler stuff I guess....

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
You're at the home stretch.
I think I just got the true ending? It's difficult to tell with
all these fake outs.

Heh, loved the metaphysics shit going on at the end. Just to make it clear, by an unknown variable Akane is specifically talking about the real world player?
I just got to the question:
who is the one setting up the bombs
before I got the to be continued.

Regulus Terra, I hope it is not related to your spoiler since IIRC it's exactly at the path that you said....

Wait don't answer that: either yes or no will spoiler stuff I guess....
Okay! Sorriez for making you paranoid. :( This is a difficult game to spoiler.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Endgame spoilers
Theory #8:
The AB Rooms are Schrodinger's Cat boxes.
Verdict:
INCORRECT
Eh, I'm gonna disagree with that.
If we choose living cat as Ally and dead cat as Betray then there really is no difference from the hypothetical feline experiment. They both are self-contained environments whose outcomes are not determined until they are observed by the viewer himself --in this case, the player.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
I was under the impression you needed every end, but I could be wrong.

Betraying doesn't necessarily = bad end though. You'll still have to do quite a few betrayals to get certain endings and unlock TBC locks on other routes.

Jintor

Holy dicks - Tenmyouji's picture...

WHAT

THE

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I was under the impression you needed every end, but I could be wrong.

Betraying doesn't necessarily = bad end though. You'll still have to do quite a few betrayals to get certain endings and unlock TBC locks on other routes.

There's a couple that feel like 'why would you even do this' options though

Jintor

Tenmyoji's ending is... deeply unsatisfying.
And not just because I lost!

At least I got some cross-timeline things out of it

Top Bottom