• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackface

Banned
aktham said:
Aren't those the VIP/court side seats? Celebrities don't always show up. I'm pretty sure the place is sold out.

No game has fucking 25+ celebrities, it isn't the Oscars. There are also empty seats behind the baskets.

Duki

Banned
aktham said:
Aren't those the VIP/court side seats? Celebrities don't always show up. I'm pretty sure the place is sold out.
the best part is that miami guys think this answer makes heat fans look better

punkypine

whats with miami fans always screaming "celebrity" and "rich fans"?

because NO other fanbase in the nba, not one, has rich and celebrity fans. MSG is just filled with guys making 3 dollars an hour and staples center? they practically give that shit away. no celebrities there

Godslay

Banned
Well, I'm glad to see the NBA made the call of goaltending from last nights game. Doesn't change anything, but hopefully they will get their shit together going forward.

giri

aktham said:
The sold out the stadium most nights. I don't think they've actually had a full house this season.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
aktham said:
rmCOr.jpg

James Jones with a 2nd unassisted FG this series. he had 1 all year!

dream said:
At least they don't boo their own team.

not sure how this is a bad thing. At least they don't chant MVP for their historical rivals!

charsace

The rockets let a great coach go. Morey genius at work folks. That roster is really lacking and overachieved the last 2 seasons. And you fire the coach? Excellent.

Smokey said:
evan turner shoots a shit shot

then smoothly walks by his coach as he's trying to talk to him.

you show em evan!

He's such a bitch sometimes..

He thought that this nba shit was going to be easy. He has the mindset of a star but the game of a role player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom