• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryutaro's mama said:
He just had one of the best lockdown (HOF) defenders in Pippen for all 6 chips, Rodman (HOF) for 3 of the chips and the best Euro player (Kukoc) in the NBA at that time.

Other than that, he had no help.

No need to slight Horace Grant. He was a really good player, too.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
reilo said:
Why not Adelman or SVG?
Good one. Those guys aren't giving the TWolves job the time of day. Who wants to work for David Kahn?

Mitchell actually wanted the Wolves job last time and complained Kahn didn't even give him an interview. It's the perfect hire for Kahn and Taylor. The country club gets to continue.

numble

Kenny Smith got 2 championships with barely any low post presence on his team. But he had Robert Horry and the fake 3 point line.

Cubsfan23 said:
chauncey doing it once is comparable to 2 3 peats

you got me :/

You're the one that said anyone could win one chip that way.

Please, give us another example of it happening that didn't involve Jazzy Jeffrey or Chauncey.

Shouldn't be too hard for you since, like you said, anyone can win one championship.

Cubsfan23

Banned
ryutaro's mama said:
You're the one that said anyone could win one chip that way.

Please, give us another example of it happening that didn't involve Jazzy Jeffrey or Chauncey.

Shouldn't be too hard for you since, like you said, anyone can win one championship.

im saying anybody can fluke their way to one title. Plus let's not act like chauncy was super dominant that series. He didn't pull a Wade or Jordan and carry the team on his back

Cubsfan23 said:
im saying anybody can fluke their way to one title. Plus let's not act like chauncy was super dominant that series. He didn't pull a Wade or Jordan and carry the team on his back

Wow.

Ok, I just realized I've been talking to someone who didn't even watch that series.

smh

Cubsfan23 said:
now youtube the clips where fisher and ariza bailed out kobe's horrific 4th quarters against the magic. There's not even a debate about Horry

Agree on Horry. He was something special.

But let's not forget Kobe set up Fisher against Orlando.

Ariza hit a couple wide open jump shots. Nothing like what Kobe has done.

giri

Black Mamba said:
Agree on Horry. He was something special.

But let's not forget Kobe set up Fisher against Orlando.

Ariza hit a couple wide open jump shots. Nothing like what Kobe has done.
You're right he's a special kind of scum.

Cubsfan23

Banned
ryutaro's mama said:
Wow.

Ok, I just realized I've been talking to someone who didn't even watch that series.

smh

rip and chauncey both averaged 21 pts a game that playoffs. they won the title because of their defense

i thought Wade was gonna wear goggles.

Marc Stein
Jason Williams, not even with Grizz for playoffs because of back injury, has decided to retire at age 35 according to team press release

League
no longer
on notice!

Puddles

Banned
Cubsfan23 said:

Honestly, Kobe carried the Pistons on his back in 2004.

Blackface

Banned
Rodeo Clown said:
I need you guys to talk me into Sam Mitchell. Something other than "He's not Kurt Rambis" or the picture of him eating cake.

He is fucking awful. He won coach of the year because Bosh played injured all season and we had a bunch of euro's nobody knew. So nobody really had any idea what they could do, and couldn't plan for them. So we won almost 50 games. Then, when teams started creating game plans, we went back to getting raped in the face.

Sam "Mo Shats" Mitchell is an awful coach but a cool guy.

Vestal

teddy.jpg

F L A S H

giri

Knux-Future said:
Our bigmen suck dick.

Hawes is a pussy and Speights is dumber than a bag of rocks, although the rocks can jump higher than him.

Fuuuuuck
the worst part is, it looks like brand came to play today.though why jrue hasn't torn bibby a new one already i don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom