• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Smokey said:
Part ways with Adelman....I knew it was going to happen but still

WAT THE FUCK

someone is happy
0005_tn0a.gif

Duki

Banned
bosh doin work

its cool how the point of getting lbj and wade to play together was so that they could be decoys for bosh

punkypine

evan turner cant guard lebron, and if lou williams isnt scoring, he might as well not be playing

iggy needs to be on lebron, let turner get wade

Well this is going well.

Hey look at that the seats are filled. Why do you guys have the same discussion every game. We are LATE to everything. The game is totally sold out.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
MiamiWesker said:
Well this is going well.

Hey look at that the seats are filled. Why do you guys have the same discussion every game. We are LATE to everything. The game is totally sold out.
Your words do not imply that the fanbase is any less shitty.

punkypine

okay so maybe the wade thing wont work out...

and he's the only one that can score today, we're fucked. back to studying, maybe the sixers can stay within 50

John Hollinger
Dwyane Wade vs. Lou Williams -- a battle of mediocre shooters with shot fakes so good that defenders jump every time anyway.

giri

MiamiWesker said:
Well this is going well.

I just find it funny that the criticism is getting to the organisation. All those seat covers ? lol.

SUPREME1

Banned
The Stealth Fox said:
Have fun with Brain Shaw and 30 million dollar wheelchair Kobe while Chicago is winning championships with Kurt Thomas.

Let's see...

Brian Shaw: I really like the guy, Though admittedly, he's no Mike Brown.

Kobe: I'd take Bean with two Yao feet, chicken pox, and a Poohdidni tattoo until the day he calls it quits. Which will likely be at age 40 and averaging 6pts a game.

Kurt: Well, I called the shit out of that one, didn't I!

giri said:
I just find it funny that the criticism is getting to the organisation. All those seat covers ? lol.

The covers have nothing to do with it, it's white hot. We make the arena all white. They did this in 06 as well.

The Stealth Fox

SUPREME1 said:
Let's see...

Brian Shaw: I really like the guy, Though admittedly, he's no Mike Brown.

Kobe: I'd take Bean with two Yao feet, chicken pox, and a Poohdidni tattoo until the day he calls it quits. Which will likely be at age 40 and averaging 6pts a game.

Kurt: Well, I called the shit out of that one, didn't I!

:lol

This is the first funny post you've ever made. I like this less salty version of you.

[In non-troll mode]

Seriously though, 30 million dollars for old Kobe? That's like the nicest "thanks for the championships" gift ever. You'd think Kobe would like to thank the Lakers back by you know, not crippling their future.

And yes, IM STILL MAD ABOUT ADELMAN. It sucks, man.

TylerD

MiamiWesker said:
Do fans continue to show up through the 2nd half?

:)

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Collins should bench Iguadola. He does not give a fuck.

Dude is just walking to the weak side with his arms at his sides. It's pissing me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom