• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkaz01

The Chosen One said:
This game is giving me 2010 playoff flashbacks.

I hope the 2011 playoffs return next game.
What lebrons team does well against a lower seeded team in the first round and then goes on to get slapped in the face in the next round? Yea i see your point.

Gigglepoo said:
Jermaine O'Neil during his peak was certainly better than Carmelo Anthony has ever been. One of the best low-post defenders in the league (behind only KG, K-Mart, and Duncan), and one of the few players who could consistently score with his back to the basket. Shame he punched a fan and became an uberdouche.

It's so easy to counter Miami fans' arguments. Just show a picture of the Heat's arena or find the article from when the Dolphins failed to sellout playoff games. Good times.

Hey those dolphins games were sold out at game time, they just didn't sell out on time for blackout. I went to the baltimore one, great crowd. But yeah it sucks that we couldn't sell out on time.

Pkaz01 said:
What lebrons team does well against a lower seeded team in the first round and then goes on to get slapped in the face in the next round? Yea i see your point.

I'm looking forward to next round. The Heat will have problems next round regardless if it's the Celts or Knicks.

Sanjuro

Bread said:
Did I just hear MVP chants for Bosh at the line.

I refuse to believe I did.
Instead of a "Let's go Heat" or "D-Fense" display on the monitor, they just have "MVP". I'm pretty sure nobody in that building understands the meaning of it anymore either.

numble

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Instead of a "Let's go Heat" or "D-Fense" display on the monitor, they just have "MVP". I'm pretty sure nobody in that building understands the meaning of it anymore either.
Those other chants require the crowd to know how to read.

SamuraiX-

The worst part of this series being over is that I won't get to hear Knux shitting on the Sixers anymore.

Motherfucker makes an art form out of it.

So good...

Duki

Banned
why did the sixers even show up

coulda stayed at home or gone to a strip club and gotten themselves a 2 for 1 lunch deal or something

SamuraiX- said:
The worst part of this series being over is that I won't get to hear Knux shitting on the Sixers anymore.

Motherfucker makes an art form out of it.

So good...

That will continue when we somehow still pick the wrong guy in this shitty draft

SamuraiX-

bigboss370 said:
hopefully Lakers to take it all again :D

too bad i don't have cable so i can't watch the games ;_;

I'd give you a stream but I've colluded with the enemy once already during these Playoffs.

The Chosen One said:
The true MVPs.
miami-heat-dancers-08-09-494-2.jpg

my waifu

This team is full of shit. I'm so tired of this "They're not good at anything but they can do a little bit of everythang" ball. We need a fucking star that can get his above all else. Too many choir boys on this team.

First thing first, The Iguodala era needs to end. Dude is too busy eating HGH and bitching to the refs to be any good. Fuck him.

Lou Williams needs to stop rapping ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH6i9ZPth50 ) and fucking learn how to shoot.

Evan Turner ( I just realised even his name is pussy) needs to stop being a bitch, and Jrue needs to stop CaliSwagin it up and actually give a shit. Hawes/Speights needs to GTFO.

I'm almost glad that we are dressed like sluts on nation television because hopefully this will get Snider off his bitch ass and actually give a shit or fucking sell the the team to someone who doesn't only care about Hockey. ( motherfucker pushed Pat Croce out and didn't want to sell the team to Julius Motherfucking Dr. J Erving...fuck that guy)

I'm done now.

/rant

I knew taking the 2nd shift would hurt me during playoffs. At least I have a radio. Here's to hoping lots of pumpkin pie in your eye tonight.

Does a coach getting a tech ever actually fire up the players?

I remember back when I played soccer/basketball when my coach would get carded/T'd up, my only thought was I wanted the disaster of a game to end.

Vestal

The Crimson Blur said:
Lots of CHI fans this year huh.

It wont last past the ECF.

Former Bulls fan here.. The Jerry double can go @#$@ themselves(Reinsdorf and Kraus) Since then I will not cheer for them, thus I moved on to cheer for the Heat after 98

Iguodala is going to be such an awesome roleplayer/6th man for some team some day, as soon as his epic contract is dissolved.

Also, Evan Turner will be above-average in 2 more seasons, once he completes his SG training. He'll do it. I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom