• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Knux-Future said:
Any trade ideas?

I'm on that bandwagon now too. I blame Kobe for only teaching him how to act like a bitch.
If the Wolves don't win the Lottery, I'd trade our top pick + matching salary for him.

Zep

Banned
Knux-Future said:
Any trade ideas?

I'm on that bandwagon now too. I blame Kobe for only teaching him how to act like a bitch.

Wish I could think of some, but the fact that no team wanted him except for us dumping salary tells you everything.

Bread

Banned
Knux-Future said:
Any trade ideas?

Ray for Iggy straight up this offseason

Rondo/Iggy/Green then sign Howard next year. Dynasty!

snack

bi8q60.png

SamuraiX-

FrenchMovieTheme said:
oh nice c-webb is commentating? i haven't heard him before. i definitely like him in studio so hopefully he transfers well to the play-by-play

Hopefully he's as baked as he was during All-Star weekend.

Shit made for the best entertainment all season.

SamuraiX- said:

lol well i'm liking it so far!

bulls are just playing sloppy. well, i mean the pacers are working for it but the bulls can easily prevent these turnovers.

SamuraiX- said:

Srsly.

"Remember that time Dwight Howard was almost decapitated by Nate Johnson?!?!?!?!?!?! Stuff was crazy man!!!!"

Zep

Banned
The Chosen One said:
C-WEBB eats Mark Jackson for breakfast. I'd like to see Webber replace Mark Jackson for marquee games.

Jackson works for ESPN/ABC...Cwebb works for TNT. Its not the same.

SamuraiX-

Zep said:
Jackson works for ESPN/ABC...Cwebb works for TNT. Its not the same.

All the more reason ESPN should stay the fuck out of anything basketball related all together and give all their broadcasting rights to TNT.

In a perfect world...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom