• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

I've been too embarrassed to post tonight. I didn't think it was possible for the Bulls to play worse than Saturday.

SamuraiX-

The Stealth Fox said:
I agree.

Easily the best dunk of this decade. The crunch of the rim when it happened was awesome.

tSTLa.gif

The Stealth Fox

dIEHARD said:
It was a pretty awesome offensive foul i agree. Then the next game when we punked them in their arena was fun.

Please. Even Kirilenko admitted it was awesome when it happened. A lot of people clear out on their posters anyway.

I'm just surprised at how good the Pacers are playing. I really thought this series would be the least competitive of all series in the playoffs.

Straightballin said:
Is this surprising? Deng is the only one I had any faith to score 15-20.

Just reiterating my Cavs comparisons. Not looking that far off (only Lebron's supporting cast waited until the 2nd and 3rd rounds to stink it up)

KingGondo said:
I love watching Rose, but the hyperbole is getting out of control.

Iverson, Kidd, Billups and Jeffrey in one player? STFU.

Rofl, that's exactly what I was thinking. I mean he would be like 10x better than everyone else in the league if he was all those combined. They'd have to create a modern day Frankenstein for someone like that.

Gigglepoo

I stand by my assessment that AJ Price > Ricky Rubio

KingGondo said:
Thy was not a foul. The ball was well away and McBobs went straight up.

Seriously, if the refs would swallow their whistles (on both sides of the court) for just a few minutes, this game would have a much better flow.

Tom Penny

KingGondo said:
I love watching Rose, but the hyperbole is getting out of control.

Iverson, Kidd, Billups and Jeffrey in one player? STFU.

Because he's faster then Iverson, a better passer than Kidd and a better scorer than MJ. I don't know why Billups is even listed. That's an insult.

yitdadee08

Neo Member
I read on NBA.com about the possibility of Rick Adelman coming to L.A. I do want Brian Shaw to take over but assuming he didn't, what do you guys think of it?

Adelman brings a different attitude which I think we need, and I think Kobe can fit in with the Princeton offense. T-Mac was able to average 25 ppg during Adelman's years in Houston and I think Pau could benefit from it also. I don't know much about this offense, but from a basic view of it, it seems like it could work.

yitdadee08 said:
I read on NBA.com about the possibility of Rick Adelman coming to L.A. I do want Brian Shaw to take over but assuming he didn't, what do you guys think of it?

Adelman brings a different attitude which I think we need, and I think Kobe can fit in with the Princeton offense. T-Mac was able to average 25 ppg during Adelman's years in Houston and I think Pau could benefit from it also. I don't know much about this offense, but from a basic view of it, it seems like it could work.

Zero chance. THey aren't gonna change up the offense that drastically in the middle of the Kobe/Pau run. Shaw is already familiar, is well liked by the team and players, won't make waves and will also come cheap. After 5 years of paying Phil double figures Dr. Buss is probably looking at some financial relief.

Vestal

You know reading gaf commentary on the bulls before the Playoffs, I was expecting to watch the second coming of christ...

People were seriously comparing this team to the 90s Bulls? SRSLY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom