• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cloudy said:
The refs will make some clutch plays down the stretch for Chicago

Yeah, seems like refs have made their presence felt a lot more in this years playoffs compared to the last few years that I can remember.

The Stealth Fox

The Crimson Blur said:
What if...

What if...

They make the Finals?

Oh dear god no.

The NBA would be set back 15 years.

Oh wait that would be a good thing.

Are you really sure you want to re-live the early 90s? I know I am.

Owzers

I'm glad Collison got hurt by the camera man. I absolutely HATE how close people are under the basket, players are always colliding with them after intense plays. So thank you NBA for allowing Collison to get hurt because you guys are pricks who don't give a damn about player safety. Job well done.

Owzers

The Crimson Blur said:
I think I know what you are trying to say but thats a dumb conclusion to reach because of it.

That's why it was sarcastic..i'm not really glad i'm angry Xo Collison would have to have been killed for the NBA to change policy.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
The Stealth Fox said:
Are you really sure you want to re-live the early 90s? I know I am.
The Wolves can hire the young Musselman and party like it's 91. Maybe he can coax 30 wins out of nothing like his dad.

Gigglepoo

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol damn indiana is playing hard. i want chicago to win (and to win it all!) but the pacers are working their asses off. hard to hate on that

Wait... what!? I thought you were a Niners/Pacers fan like me. What the hell?

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
Seda said:
I'm moving to Atlanta in 3 months, I could switch allegiences early :D.

awesome, and you will find a rich fulfilling life as a Hawks fan. Like one benefit of being a Hawks fan is that finding Playoff tickets is really easy and very cheap. Last year my job had dozens of em and i couldn't give em away for free.

Barrage

Collison's ankle is sprained.

David-Stern1.jpg

"Say cheese."

Seda

punkypine said:
didnt see the first half...

so whats the deal, did everyone underestimate the pacers (lol...) or do the bulls just kinda suck

Rose is streaky and he's streaking down hard, Boozer Boozin it up. Keith Bogans is a starter.

J2 Cool

Hate to see Collison go down. Like to see the Bulls gain momentum, but not off an injury like that. Dude was playing great.

punkypine said:
didnt see the first half...

so whats the deal, did everyone underestimate the pacers (lol...) or do the bulls just kinda suck

A little bit of both. The Pacers are better than a 37 win team (in the East). They've had major coaching conflicts, and they've ran awkward lineups all year. They have a ton of great young talent with versatile skillsets. A lot of that talent has been improving all year (especially Hansbrough) so they are better than they were at the beginning of the season.

The Bulls play in the Central division. Thats all that needs to be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom