• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stern sent them boys to end Collison's ankle and remind IND that they're supposed to lay down for the Bulls. Stern is gonna get every cent he can before the lockout.

Also, LBJ should've been a Pacer confirmed

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
dream said:
Can you explain that halftime show to me?

Don't ask me, I only like it when the bucket boys are out there at half. (Bucket boys are a group of people who drum on buckets really well.)

jjasper

Man I always forget that CJ Watson plays for the Bulls. I wonder if him and Noah actually get along or if they still hate each other.

SephCast said:
Don't ask me, I only like it when the bucket boys are out there at half. (Bucket boys are a group of people who drum on buckets really well.)

reminds me of gta 4

BangingTrashCanLidsForAnHour-GTAIV-guide.jpg

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
DCX said:
Told you guys. Someone said one here bah why would people lie about heights and shit. There it is from the horses mouth.

DCX
I thought pretty much everyone agreed that the listed heights are garbage?

Gigglepoo

Grimm Fandango said:
I'd be super pissed if I bought Bulls tickets for either of these 2 games.

Seriously, it's a lot more fun to watch games at Conseco Fieldhouse anyway

EDIT - Pretty clear foul on that Price three.

Gigglepoo

Looked like George was nudged out of bounds there. I know you can't look at the box score and bitch about fouls, so I'm pointing out all the missed calls. It's kind of ridiculous.

Bread

Banned
I'm gonna have to mute the tv, it's really getting annoying every time Rose makes a nice play, we have to hear "that's why he's the MVP! look at how smart he is!". We get it, he's damn good, you don't have to suck his dick every play though.

The Crimson Blur said:
19-5 run since Collison went down

The NBA ladies and gentlemen.

are you saying the NBA ordered him to get hurt on purpose or are you just trolling the people that call out conspiracy at every opportunity?

if the former, lol wtf?

if the latter, lol nice

Bread said:
I'm gonna have to mute the tv, it's really getting annoying every time Rose makes a nice play, we have to hear "that's why he's the MVP! look at how smart he is!". We get it, he's damn good, you don't have to suck his dick every play though.

it's what i like to call the kobe principle

dream

All I'm saying is Rajon Rondo wouldn't go 1-14 behind the line. Being the best point guard in the league is about knowing your limitations.

Seda

Duki said:
did they literally injure collison on purpose or are you guys just exaggeratin

He ran into a camera i think, but I didn't see it.

Rose needs to stop taking jump shots just run into the paint and hope for a foul like last game.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
are you saying the NBA ordered him to get hurt on purpose or are you just trolling the people that call out conspiracy at every opportunity?

if the former, lol wtf?

if the latter, lol nice

Have you just been posting, or have you been reading as well?

Cause if you read even one in every 20 pages you would know what I meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom