• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vestal said:
You know reading gaf commentary on the bulls before the Playoffs, I was expecting to watch the second coming of christ...

People were seriously comparing this team to the 90s Bulls? SRSLY?

Nobody in their right mind would've plausibly done that.

Right?

Nobody in NBA-GAF is so young or stupid as to invoke that team, right?

Vestal said:
You know reading gaf commentary on the bulls before the Playoffs, I was expecting to watch the second coming of christ...

Are you sure you were reading GAF and not ESPN?

Cause we've been shitting on them forever now. Me and Scooter especially.

Seda

Vestal said:

You mean when the Bulls barely won against the Magic without Howard and the Knicks without Stoudemire? No one except the whackos were 100% confident in the bulls.

overcast

Rockets better not let Adelman go. I swear to god..

As far as best dunk of the decade, what about T-mac over Shawn Bradley? I know Bradley is soft, but that was insane.

aznpxdd

overcast said:
Rockets better not let Adelman go. I swear to god..

As far as best dunk of the decade, what about T-mac over Shawn Bradley? I know Bradley is soft, but that was insane.

Too bad the only thing everyone remembers about that series is how badly Rockettes' choked.

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
lazybones18 said:
Okay....so what is up with this?

nba_u_bulls_pacersv1_576.jpg

new rules set to appeal to the shaolin monk demographic?

thekad

Banned
The Crimson Blur said:
Are you sure you were reading GAF and not ESPN?

Cause we've been shitting on them forever now. Me and Scooter especially.

pfft

The Stealth Fox said:
Rose would be a fourth option behind Pippen, Kukoc, and Longley.

he has the defense of pippen, the shooting of kukoc, and the length of longley

the Bulls 2nd round matchup is going to give them fits, I actually think Atlanta might be tougher than Orlando. GAF might hate to hear this but Miami might be the best team in the East. I think they run through this Bulls team.

Barrage

I tuned into this game because I heard it featured a game-dominating guard who made up for not excelling in stats, with aggressiveness. And man, A.J. Price is delivering.

Vestal

Ninja Scooter said:
the Bulls 2nd round matchup is going to give them fits, I actually think Atlanta might be tougher than Orlando. GAF might hate to hear this but Miami might be the best team in the East. I think they run through this Bulls team.

Whoever comes out of the MIA/BOS bracket is ending up in the finals.. I am not ready to concede Miami as the best team right now in the East, they have manhandled their first round opponent the easiest compared to the others.. But I am willing to give boston a pass since New York is a better team than their record.

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
Gigglepoo said:
I like Hibbert. He's a fancy big man

I like hibbert because he looks like the type of dude that has a backstory that Sandra Bullock could make a fine movie out of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom