• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i do read the posts but i can't say that i know what you mean :(

Well basically I hate when injuries or officiating decide games/seasons. I feel like the NBA is affected by those way too much, to the point that the competitive merit of the league is diminished. Ultimately it ruins the product.

Gigglepoo

The Crimson Blur said:
Well basically I hate when injuries or officiating decide games/seasons. I feel like the NBA is affected by those way too much, to the point that the competitive merit of the league is diminished. Ultimately it ruins the product.

Where's Giri...?

The Crimson Blur said:

but how was collison getting hurt dictated by the refs?

Seda

FrenchMovieTheme said:
but how was collison getting hurt dictated by the refs?

I don't think he's literally arguing conspiracy, just that the fluke injury may likely decide the game.

J2 Cool

Ugh. 34 percent shooting for the Bulls...

Collison's injury is pretty fluky. Reminds me of when Boozer tripped over a bag answering the door, to break his hand... Not really, I just wanted to bring that up again.

iamvin22

Industry Verified
Bread said:
I'm gonna have to mute the tv, it's really getting annoying every time Rose makes a nice play, we have to hear "that's why he's the MVP! look at how smart he is!". We get it, he's damn good, you don't have to suck his dick every play though.

This x1000. Let it go already and just call the game. These announcers sound as if they line up after the game to polish roses nob.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
My thoughts:

Physical fucking series, both teams are getting beat up inside.
Pacers aren't afraid of the bulls they haven't been all year.
Asik, gibson and brewer need more minutes. They are key guys on d.

The M.O.B

Just got back from my classes, looks like the Warden locked it up tight.

It is encouraging to see that we can win even when wade is not 100%

Off to Phili.

Seda said:
I don't think he's literally arguing conspiracy, just that the fluke injury may likely decide the game.

Yes, and that it does way too often. Watching your team for an entire season only to see your best player go down with a sprained ankle, or for a ref to make a bullshit call, is terrible for a fan. Fans watch for a competitive environment, but with those factors, there is no guarantee that the best team wins. It cheapens the game.

Vestal

Grimm Fandango said:
Haha okay I don't think Stacey King is that nuts.

U never know.. Stacey had magical powers, didnt u watch Buck Williams fall down thanks to staceys HUGE ass?

Bread

Banned
Joey Fox said:
Michael Jordan couldn't shoot threes at first. Gotta take them to get better at them, in crunch time.
So that means he should keep shooting them in the playoffs? There's a time to get better at shooting 3s, and that's practice. Not a game, practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom