• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

Granger has and always will be a fraud.

This 1st round should hopefully finally expose him and maybe then the Pacers will get enough sense to shop him next season.

Gigglepoo

Omiee said:
Rose is so fast, god forbid if we face him in the finals. We might as well just play with 4 people on the court.

Rose would average a 35-10 against the Lakers.

EDIT - Shaq is the oldest player in the league!? Holy shit, I had no idea. That's nuts.

giga

Shieeet.

heat_dance_team2.jpg

Omiee

Red Blaster said:
wtf happened with Granger. Guy was a beast in 09.

thats what i was wondering as well, guy was one of the best scorers in 08 09 but this season he's been awfull.
not even the best guy on his team

SamuraiX- said:
Nothing happened, he's just finally being exposed.

Guy has no heart whatsoever.

I don't know man, I don't want to revise history. He was a monster. Averaging 26 ppg is never an accident.

Gigglepoo, some answers? I haven't watched enough Pacers games this season (only ~5 I think lol) to make an informed opinion.

Omiee

Bread said:
That's a bold statement

no realy, 8 out of 10 times he goes to the rims he lands hard. Its nice to watch, but you know he's going to get hurt bad some day.

chicago playing horrible D, rebound the ball if you want to win.

Omiee

that was not a smart play by the pacers, nice move by collins. he should have taken the shot than in stead of pass the ball.

Gigglepoo

Seda said:
Talking up the Bulls defense and they are giving up 27 or more in the quarter.

I was trying to tell Crimson the Pacers have a good offense, but he kept throwing out this made-up statistics that no one cares about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom