• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

Omiee said:
that was not a smart play by the pacers, nice move by collins. he should have taken the shot than in stead of pass the ball.

Naw, he wouldn't gotten blocked if he went up after the pump fake.

Dunleavy should have fucking done something with it instead of just throwing it back out the second he caught it.

If Granger could just be bad right now instead of a fucking zombie the Pacers might have a 10 pt lead right now.

Why in the world did he fire off that terrible shot?

Gigglepoo said:
I was trying to tell Crimson the Pacers have a good offense, but he kept throwing out this made-up statistics that no one cares about.

lol don't get overconfident because of a 4 pt lead. Though you know I'd like nothing more than you guys to pull the upset.

Now answer my question about Granger! Why is he garbs?

Gigglepoo

The Crimson Blur said:
Now answer my question about Granger! Why is he garbs?

He's always been a streaky shooter. The problem is that he's settling for long jumpers time and time again. That's not his strength. Before this season, he had the ball in his hands all the time, so he was used to driving to get himself and his teammates going. But that's Collison's job now, and Granger has since turned into a shooter.

He's clearly not overrated garbage, though.

Omiee

well at least everybody else came to play, up 7.
collins has been playing well, but the reason they are up is because of their offensive rebounding.

Gigglepoo said:
He's always been a streaky shooter. The problem is that he's settling for long jumpers time and time again. That's not his strength. Before this season, he had the ball in his hands all the time, so he was used to driving to get himself and his teammates going. But that's Collison's job now, and Granger has since turned into a shooter.

He's clearly not overrated garbage, though.

He seems to be playing off screens a lot now. Lots of off-ball movement. Seems to work OK, but I don't know why they don't iso with him more.

Bread

Banned
Fuck no shaq for a while, this sucks. I was hoping to see him play tomorrow, since the last time I saw him play he left after 6 minutes and fell down in pain in the tunnel...

SoulPlaya said:
It's over for them.

Ainge.jpg

Foster playing great. Making me eat my words. Still...10 deep is an incredible risk. You'd think with Hibbert, Hansborough, and McRoberts, they'd only play 3 bigs..

Boozer 3rd foul. OH SHIT

Gigglepoo

Omiee said:
yeah i can see bulls taking this over in the second half.

The Pacers may not be able to beat the Bulls, but they can at least play with them. The problem is the fourth quarter. Rose and the Bulls will continue to score but that's when the Pacers get tight.

Omiee

wooow terrible defense by pacers.

WOOOOW 4 POINT PLAY.

pacers have a chanse to extend the lead here with boozer out.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Shaq :(... I'm really not surprised about that. I have a lot of friends convinced he's coming back still, but they definitely can't do it without him :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom