• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time Kobe was not in double figures in playoff game was June 16, 2000 vs Pacers in NBA Finals. Streak of 150 straight games.

To note, he was injured in the 1st quarter of that game and never returned (missed next game too).

Kobe actually gets a call!

Paul kicked his leg out. That's an offensive foul. And you give a technical on that!?

What a joke.

Oh god, replay shows it. he kicked that leg out.

Black Mamba said:
Poo - I'm fine with a no call too, but a foul is ridiculous.

PAU FOUL LIKE A MAN. NO THREE POINT PLAYS.

so kobe is over aggressive, acts like an idiot with the clock running down and hits a guy up high but it shouldn't be called a foul? he didn't kick out his leg sideways and the leg that was kicked "forward" wasn't even touched! kobe hit him up top

the more i see commentary on these games the more it's "a foul was called on my team!? bullshit!" with no regard for what actually happened

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
Lakers got this one. All this complaining over Pau when you have other players who can step up when it counts. Bynum and Odom were huge tonight. Respect.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
so kobe is over aggressive, acts like an idiot with the clock running down and hits a guy up high but it shouldn't be called a foul? he didn't kick out his leg sideways and the leg that was kicked "forward" wasn't even touched! kobe hit him up top

the more i see commentary on these games the more it's "a foul was called on my team!? bullshit!" with no regard for what actually happened

uh, Kobe hit him up at the hands well after the shot, which is legal (hand part of the ball).

Paul put his legs out and then even tilted them to the side a bit. I'm not watching TNT, I'm getting the home feed and seeing the replays they're showing. Looked pretty obvious to me that's not a foul. Paul's movements initiated the fouling contact.

Lakers needs Andrew in the game right now for defense. Don't wait, Phil. And Pau's unwillingness to do anything is hurting LA on offense.

We're really lucky the Hornets offense sucks ass (and they can't shoot free throws). Kobe and Pau need to pull their heads out of their asses next game. Drew and Odom saved us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom