• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ninja Scooter said:
We're really lucky the Hornets offense sucks ass (and they can't shoot free throws). Kobe and Pau need to pull their heads out of their asses next game. Drew and Odom saved us.

Yeah but wins are wins.

Like the Bulls, you can sort of get away with this against these teams but in later rounds, not a chance in hell.

Puddles said:
Amazing how Kobe can put up 10, 3 and 2 and have it mean more than some of Lebron's 29, 7 and 6 games.

He did not have a good game. Granted his presence does have an impact in a win, but he did not have a good game.

LovingSteam said:
Dude no. Kobe had a craptastic game. He did shit. Stupid errors. Missed shots. Turnovers. No.

Defense in the 1st half was stellar, but other than that yeah. Kobe and Pau both need to get their shit together when we hit the road.

TOM HANKS CONFIRMED FOR TODAYS MVP
Tom-Hanks2.jpg

Ariza had his best game in 2 seasons tonight.

Game ball goes to Drew, IMO. Odom deservingly as well. Bynum's defensive presence was huge and he made some big plays on offense. Well earned.

Remember when I said Blake should help against CP3? Well, CP3 struggled vs Blake tonight.

exarkun

Ninja Scooter said:
I don't care how much Paul flops, I love his game. Dude has an "old man game". He plays like that old guy at the playground that pisses everyone off.

Two comments in a row that I agree with you on. First the gran tarino and now this. When did you become a sexy gentleman?

rc213

Fuck this shit was way harder than it should have been. Not sure why Kobe went into KoME mode when the team was doing fine with him being patient. Hate to say it but I still think Phil is doing the right thing trying to ride Pau out of his mega slump. Either he's going to have a mental breakdown at half court or he's going to snap out of it.

Bynum & Odom with grown man games!

Cloudy

Banned
LovingSteam said:
Dude no. Kobe had a craptastic game. He did shit. Stupid errors. Missed shots. Turnovers. No.

Kobe is the reason CP3 didn't have another 30+ and 10+ on us. He didn't get any calls and refs called a lot of ticky-tack crap on him. Guarding CP3 took away from his offense and I really think we'd be better off just starting Blake

Pau played no offense and even less D

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
meh, only off two points in my prediction.

I'm not concerned about Kobe in the slightest, he just had a bad night. But Pau looks off... I don't know what to think until I see another game honestly.

It's really, really hard for me to believe Pau can have 3 games in a row like this. There's just no way.. right?

rc213

dIEHARD said:
bah too bad Paul didnt have another great game.

What, He had a great game. Guys that hit shots in the first game didn't so the floor didn't open up for him to rip the Lakers another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom