• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ninja Scooter said:
Defense in the 1st half was stellar, but other than that yeah. Kobe and Pau both need to get their shit together when we hit the road.

I'm not worried about Kobe. He came out tonight trying to get the post game working for the team and was very selective in his offensive aggressiveness. He got hit a few times with no call, and it took him a bit out of rhythm. But he didn't force things until late, which is a really good thing because the rest of the team HAD to get going. And he played pretty well on defense. Couple late plays were bad, but he also got to the line and made some good plays.

Kobe will show up next game. It's Pau I'm worried about. If Pau had showed up this game would have been 20+ blowout. Blake, Barnes, Ron, Shannon, Odom, Bynum all played relatively well on offense.

Cloudy said:
Kobe is the reason CP3 didn't have another 30+ and 10+ on us. He didn't get any calls and refs called a lot of ticky-tack crap on him. Guarding CP3 took away from his offense and I really think we'd be better off just starting Blake

Pau played no offense and even less D

In fairness, Ron and Blake did well on him in the game too. It wasn't all Kobe.

Ron had a great defensive game. He also shut out jarret Jack in the game and bellinelli besides playing CP3 well for about 4 minutes.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Oh and you guys can have the T-Mobile girl if you want. I'll take the Expedia chick instead.

The Expedia chick looks like a dirty, dirty girl.

Cloudy said:
Kobe is the reason CP3 didn't have another 30+ and 10+ on us. He didn't get any calls and refs called a lot of ticky-tack crap on him. Guarding CP3 took away from his offense and I really think we'd be better off just starting Blake

Pau played no offense and even less D
I am no LBJ apologist but this game wasnt won due to Kobe, sorry. Defense was alright the first half but turnovers and lack of offense were atrocious.

linsivvi

Black Mamba said:
I'm not worried about Kobe. He came out tonight trying to get the post game working for the team and was very selective in his offensive aggressiveness. He got hit a few times with no call, and it took him a bit out of rhythm. But he didn't force things until late, which is a really good thing because the rest of the team HAD to get going. And he played pretty well on defense. Couple late plays were bad, but he also got to the line and made some good plays.

Kobe will show up next game. It's Pau I'm worried about. If Pau had showed up this game would have been 20+ blowout. Blake, Barnes, Ron, Shannon, Odom, Bynum all played relatively well on offense.

I'm not worried as long as Bynum is healthy, at least not for the rest of this series. Ever since last season's playoffs he has matured a lot and I am comfortable with him being a 2nd option.

Pau is a lost cause.

LovingSteam said:
I am no LBJ apologist but this game wasnt won due to Kobe, sorry. Defense was alright the first half but turnovers and lack of offense were atrocious.

Kobe had just 2 TOs. But I agree, Kobe didn't win this game. Odom, Bynum, and Ron were the 3 biggest contributors.

I'm not worried as long as Bynum is healthy, at least not for the rest of this series. Ever since last season's playoffs he has matured a lot and I am comfortable with him being a 2nd option.

Pau is a lost cause.

Pau is going to figure it out, I have to believe. Once he his a couple shots, things will change.

God Damn what a ugly game. I'm happy we won but wow that was ugly.
Pau continues to be the biggest bitch in this game. I didn't know he was switching to a SG position.

Cloudy

Banned
LovingSteam said:

I didn't say Kobe won the game.I said he didn't let Paul look like the best player in the league. Dude needed 2 buzzers 3s and several fts on 3pt flops to get 20

rc213 said:
Pauley Perrette
really, force?
you need to get out more.
Pauley-Perrette.jpg

Cloudy said:
I didn't say Kobe won the game.I said he didn't let Paul look like the best player in the league. Dude needed 2 buzzers 3s and several fts on 3pt flops to get 20

I know a lot has to change in this league but the 3pt flop shit has got to stop.

BruceLeeRoy said:
I know a lot has to change in this league but the 3pt flop shit has got to stop.

I would love to see stats this season over say 5 years ago regarding on fouls on 3 point shots.

Seems to have skyrocketing these past 2 seasons.

I've never seen Bosh get pushed around by scrubs the way Pau does...

Pau's never gone 1/18...

Black Mamba said:
I would love to see stats this season over say 5 years ago regarding on fouls on 3 point shots.

Seems to have skyrocketing these past 2 seasons.

I bet Wade and CP3 have more than the rest of the league combined.

numble

LovingSteam said:
Btw calling it now, Lakers losing tonight by 5-8 points.

Edit: Screw you Kad! That was mine!

Edit 2: LOL

LovingSteam said:
Be ready for disappoiment. Lakers have shown they lack heart this year. They arent winning tonight.

LovingSteam said:
This team is a waste of a 2nd seed.

LovingSteam said:
Well the Spurs will have fared better in San Antonio than the Lakers will in LA by the end of tonights game.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
viakado said:
really, force?
you need to get out more.
[IMGhttp://www.laguiatv.com/img/galeria_imagenes/fotos/Pauley-Perrette.jpg[/IMG]
Quit hatin' with random lame pics. You're better than that. smfh

You have fun banging a washboard with the sexual intensity of a bag of grapes. I'll be the other guy getting sucked off so hard his dick turns white.

And lmfao@ Granger comparing Noah to Predator. ahahah

Forceatowulf said:
Quit hatin' with random lame pics. You're better than that. smfh

You have fun banging a washboard with the sexual intensity of a bag of grapes. I'll be the other guy getting sucked off so hard his dick turns white.

And lmfao@ Granger comparing Noah to Predator. ahahah

T Mobile chick is a freak in bed. We just know sons.

exarkun

Forceatowulf said:
Holy shit@ that Superman story.

This Inside has been fucking ACE

edit-

No one can tell when the lights are off. Everything is fair game.

Don't joke. I had a friend tell one of my best friends that I was gay (as a semi-joke,he was being a dick). Whelp, that best friend had just come out of the closet and one night when we were all really drunk he hit me with that line. Then proceeded to drape himself on me. Was hard to get him off, and even then all he did was fall asleep in my bed. He apologized the next day, so did the other friend for telling him that, but still was very awkward.

Just sayin, be careful of what you wish for.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
KS Seven X said:
T Mobile chick is a freak in bed. We just know sons.
My ass. She has cum dodger written all over her.

Listen to Pauley Perrette's raspy ass voice. You know shes choked on more than a few in her day.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
exarkun said:
Don't joke. I had a friend tell one of my best friends that I was gay (as a semi-joke,he was being a dick). Whelp, that best friend had just come out of the closet and one night when we were all really drunk he hit me with that line. Then proceeded to drape himself on me. Was hard to get him off, and even then all he did was fall asleep in my bed. He apologized the next day, so did the other friend for telling him that, but still was very awkward.

oDjXr.png

exarkun

Forceatowulf said:

Yea, kinda sad story. We look back and laugh at it now, but sometimes it makes you stop and think. And for a split second I actually though "I wonder if it really is all the same in the dark" but then I snapped out of it. You and Viak would make cute couples though.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
ryutaro's mama said:
WTF?

The head of Silver Stars-Age got himself banned for a month?

smh
It's really sad he wont be here when his team gets bounced. What a damn shame.

Then again.. he probably planned this all along. Sneaky motherfucker.

LOL you know Crimson is either gonna have a meltdown when he gets back or just quit GAF outright now. Kid can't handle adversity. And you know he's reading this now, aren't you, you homeless man's Brandiul?

snack

Ninja Scooter said:
LOL you know Crimson is either gonna have a meltdown when he gets back or just quit GAF outright now. Kid can't handle adversity. And you know he's reading this now, aren't you, you homeless man's Brandiul?
HAHA

Ninja Scooter said:

jobber always knew what was up.

If jobber and Bati taught us anything, it was that 5pur5-Age (the real ones) conducted themselves a certain way here.

They self-policed the herd.

etiolate

Banned
exarkun said:

no snuggles afterwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom