• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

reilo said:
2wq4spv.jpg

You're going all fucking out.

lmfao

xxxstylzxxx said:
ESPN news- "Amare says if his back doesn't improve he will sit out Sunday's game against the Celtics"

Sigh. It was fun while it lasted. May be Mike D's last game as the Knicks head coach as well.

On a semi-related note that Willem Dafoe commercial will ensure that I get very little sleep tonight.

What a pussy. Bynum was out there playing with a tore meniscus.

dream

LovingSteam said:
What a pussy. Bynum was out there playing with a tore meniscus.

Paul Pierce came back after he was taken out on a wheelchair with a potential career-ending knee injury.

I guess that's why Paul Pierce is a world champion and a MVP while Amare's ceiling is the conference finals.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
dream said:
Paul Pierce came back after he was taken out on a wheelchair with a potential career-ending knee injury.

I guess that's why Paul Pierce is a world champion and a MVP while Amare's ceiling is the conference finals.
I have to admit. Post of the thread.

As much as i want to be sure of it, i would wait the outome of the series before going all out on the Mavs.

On a related note, fraud team is fraud.

Grizzlies stylin.

dream said:
#1 seeds are seldom as nonthreatening as the Spurs and the Bulls...

I have to say, that´s 110% true in a season where the best teams are the Lakers, Celtics and Heat.

Bulls will get to the conference finals by default, but i think there´s a great chance the Spurs will be eliminated by the Grizz.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Portland was 15-20FG in the fourth, and 18-0 in points in the paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom