• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Roy is hurting the team tonight. Needs to go to the bench. He just can't bring it every night.

Branduil

Zeke said:
pretty much grizz being 8 is lie. They are a lot better then people think.
The Warriors were a lot better than an 8 seed too. They would have been 4 or 5 if they had that team the whole year.

seattle6418 said:
You can´t rationally explain the Grizzlies.

They have a bad crowd, people thought they were on the verge of leaving.

Their star, Rudy Gay goes down for the season.

O.J Mayo is almost turning into a draft prospect bust, far away from the signs he showed in his rookie season.

The team has internal turmoil, Allen beats Mayo down to the point that Mayo misses a game because of his black eye.

Their best player is ZACHARIAS RANDOLPH!

And yet, this is what they do this season. I don´t think anyone saw this coming back in december or january.
Plus the Spurs suck ass and Pop has gone absolutely mad. The day he gave up on Spurs D it was the day the Spurs sealed their fate.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
nm0SA.jpg

my only escape

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
seattle6418 said:
You can´t rationally explain the Grizzlies.

They have a bad crowd, people thought they were on the verge of leaving.

Their star, Rudy Gay goes down for the season.

O.J Mayo is almost turning into a draft prospect bust, far away from the signs he showed in his rookie season.

The team has internal turmoil, Allen beats Mayo down to the point that Mayo misses a game because of his black eye.

Their best player is ZACHARIAS RANDOLPH!

And yet, this is what they do this season. I don´t think anyone saw this coming back in december or january.

They made some awesome trades and players 1 through 7 on the team are all pretty solid. Randolph was an all-star last season too, Marc Gasol compliments him perfectly and they play D.

thekad

Banned
ESPN said:
I am going with Chicago. The Bulls have a shutdown defense, a go-to guy in Derrick Rose and a guy who can knock down open shots in Kyle Korver. If the Bulls can continue to play like they have been in Round 1, I don't think anyone in the East will beat them.

:lol Do they even watch the games?

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
How about dem Spurs?

When was the last time the #1 overall team got eliminated in the 1st round?

Tom Penny

commish said:
Not even close... I don't think that's even really an upset.

Memphis beating the Spurs doesn't surprise me at all and it wouldn't have surprised me if Denver beat OKC. The Hornets beating LA would be a far bigger upset then Memphis. Atl and Orl just happens to be a battle of which team sucks worse.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I can't wait until the Blazer fans whine about the fouls and ignore the huge difference in rebounding.

Branduil said:
The Warriors were a lot better than an 8 seed too. They would have been 4 or 5 if they had that team the whole year.

And so were the knicks in 1999.

We all know the only real upset was Denver against my beloved Sonics. I still hate Robert Pack to this day.

Zeke said:
pretty much grizz being 8 is lie. They are a lot better then people think.

That's just a testament to the Western Conference as has been said. If Utah hadn't imploded, Memphis more than likely misses the playoffs.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
commish said:
Bulls aren't gonna lose, son.

Holy shit, I forgot the last minute flop job the Spurs went on at the end of season. I even posted about it numerous times in the monthly threads.

Damn, talk about a slip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom