• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeTyson

Banned
Since when did everyone in Cleveland like the Bulls? If this is related to the Heat in any way I'm pounding my head against the wall.

Blackface

Banned
jUNTQ.jpg

Ickman3400 said:
and only 1 of them are (barely) in the playoffs.

Yeah, fuck Nash for not getting this team into the playoffs:

Marcin Gortat
Hakim Warrick
Jared Dudley
Josh Childress
Aaron Brooks
Robin Lopez
Wince
Some other scrubs

Loser.

Pkaz01

Ickman3400 said:
and only 1 of them are (barely) in the playoffs.
Oh I have seen the error in my ways of judging good point guards. Derrick Fisher must be the greatest of all time with all of his playoff visits!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Hansbrough must play out of his mind against the Bulls, he did the same thing in the overtime win not that long ago in Indiana.

I know he can hit that jumper but I doubt THAT efficiently or he'd be averaging Granger-ish numbers.

He's the biggest threat to the Bulls in this series, they need to force him to go to the basket.
Yeah, anyone who saw that game knew that the Pacers had good match ups against the Bulls. They need to double team Hansbrough, or get Gibson to guard him.

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Yeah, fuck Nash for not getting this team into the playoffs:

Marcin Gortat
Hakim Warrick
Jared Dudley
Josh Childress
Aaron Brooks
Robin Lopez
Wince
Some other scrubs

Loser.

Nash would win the central division with that team.

overcast said:
There doesn't seem to be too many as of now. I think it's just people defending rose. That's what I'm doing.

The Rose-hatin' Bandwagon has more people on it right now...

SoulPlaya said:
Yeah, anyone who saw that game knew that the Pacers had good match ups against the Bulls. They need to double team Hansbrough, or get Gibson to guard him.

That game pissed me off like today's, they keep giving him the same fucking open look.

Jonm1010

Banned
YuriLowell said:
Rondo is still the best PG in the league when he feels like playing.
LOL.

Put Rose, Deron, CP3 or Nash on the celtics and immediately that team gets better. Switch Rondo onto any of those other PGs teams and that team gets worse. End of story.

Boozer can't defend any of the PFs the Bulls are going to face, they really should have gotten him out of the rotation once they were locked into the Indiana/Orlando/Boston/LA path.

Pkaz01 said:
Oh I have seen the error in my ways of judging good point guards. Derrick Fisher must be the greatest of all time with all of his playoff visits!

Derek Fisher didn't lead his team to the playoffs, and neither did Deron or Nash. Hornets were doing ok until West went down.

All the haters want to say how the Bulls suck and Rose is the team, so he led them to 62 wins. What did any of those other PGs do? So now the Bulls have a great team to you guys and Rose is just riding the wave of talent?

lil smoke

Banned
Jonm1010 said:
LOL.

Put Rose, Deron, CP3 or Nash on the celtics and immediately that team gets better. Switch Rondo onto any of those other PGs teams and that team gets worse. End of story.
I am not sure Rose is gonna get the ball to Ray and Paul enough. He works very well in that system. Put Rondo on the Bulls and where are you gonna get your points?

Blackface said:
nobody hates Rose. he isn't that good of a PG. He is a mix of a SG and PG.

A LOT of people hate on Rose here but that's what happens when you are on the top, they like to knock you down.

It doesn't matter if he's a hybrid and can't make circus passes like "true point guards" can, what matters is if he can dominate and close games and he can.

Arguably, his best play of the game was that assist to Korver, he had to hit him in stride, doesn't matter if it's a "kick-out".

They need his offense.

Boston doesn't need Rondo's(though it would help at key moments in the game).

Pkaz01

Ickman3400 said:
Derek Fisher didn't lead his team to the playoffs, and neither did Deron or Nash. Hornets were doing ok until West went down.

All the haters want to say how the Bulls suck and Rose is the team, so he led them to 62 wins. What did any of those other PGs do? So now the Bulls have a great team to you guys and Rose is just riding the wave of talent?
Are you really going to act like the quality of players on the bulls and the ones on the Nets/Suns are the same? If suns were in the east they would be in the playoffs even with this group of scrubs. Rose had a very good year but he did not do it alone and its insane to compare the talent around him to the talent around williams and nash.

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Boozer can't defend any of the PFs the Bulls are going to face, they really should have gotten him out of the rotation once they were locked into the Indiana/Orlando/Boston/LA path.

That's why they didn't trade Taj.

Omiee

no way this series is going to 5 or more games.
not even going to care about this series from now on, bring up hawks and blazers's game

How can you even argue that Rondo is good at this point? The Celtics have three, efficient 20 point scorers who can create and perfectly complement each other and the Celtics are still 16th in offense this year. He's a garbage player on defense who constantly gambles for steals, gets blown by constantly, and can't defend big point guards which is most of the league right now.

Great coaching by Collins.

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
That's why they didn't trade Taj.

Well I sincerely hope Thibs comes to realize this; Gibson definitely deserves more minutes, if only for defense's sake. Because today's game showed Thibs is still oblivious.

lil smoke

Banned
Omiee said:
no way this series is going to 5 or more games.
not even going to care about this series from now on, bring up hawks and blazers's game
Miami likes to lose leads, so it could get interesting still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom