• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cloudy said:
Kobe has never been a jump into defenders for fouls guy. We all crapped on D-Whistle for years here and now folks wanna make excuses for D-FTrose? It's the exact same thing. Stern finds an young star players and props him up with FTs. It's lame...

If they didn't body Rose, he would have had 60 points.

diehard

Fleer
That isnt the first big 3 in the playoffs for Korver. Did with the Jazz a few times. Fortunately for the Bulls they don't have to play the Lakers.

overcast

SamuraiX- said:
The Bulls bandwagonners are getting more annoying that the Heat bandwagonners now.
There doesn't seem to be too many as of now. I think it's just people defending rose. That's what I'm doing.

Flash

why did asik only play 3 minutes?? they need to bench boozer and let asik play if he's gonna continue to play like crap.

Flash said:
why did asik only play 3 minutes?? they need to bench boozer and let asik play if he's gonna continue to play like crap.

I guess Asik is the odd man out because they like Kurt Thomas' experience.

Asik improved drastically this year but I don't know if the coach trusts him in the playoffs and likes Boozer's offense.

I hope he plays more in games though.

Omiee

The Crimson Blur said:
Hey guys did you know that a foot of water can carry up to 1200 pounds?

Be careful of falling debris. Remember to shut your windows!

hahaha, i thought there we going to show the game.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Flash said:
Boozer had a good first quarter, but he just gives Hanbrough too much room to shoot.

This past offseason, the Bulls desperately needed to acquire a low post presence, and it essentially came down to Boozer or Lee.

Cloudy said:
He always drives with the intent to score and he hardly ever drives into contact like other guys. He trusts his jumper too much..

he pump fakes, gets a guy into the air and just jumps into him all the time. but i guess you're talking strickly about driving.

at least rose isn't as bad as lebrons raging bull to the line

JAMES JONES SECOND UNASSISTED FIELD GOAL THIS SEASON.

And Rondo sucks.

SoulPlaya said:
Boozer had a good first quarter, but he just gives Hanbrough too much room to shoot.

This past offseason, the Bulls desperately needed to acquire a low post presence, and it essentially came down to Boozer or Lee.

Could have gotten Al Jefferson, man.

I'd still trade Wes Johnson for him straight up.

Both teams would have actually gotten the player they were drafting and more if they had taken Gordon Hayward.

Pkaz01

Rondo best point guard in the league???? now i've heard everything.. call me when he can hit a jumper or not stat pad assists. Oh and he wasn't even the assist leader.

Tom Penny

Just got back from a bar. Impressive execution by the Pacers down the stretch . It's a good strategy to take bad shots with no time run off the clock when you have a pretty big lead with little time left in the game.

Omiee

lil smoke said:
Game is kinda boring so far for some reason.

look at how many ft's
yeah im going back to the barca game.

but man bulls pacers game was a nice start to the playoffs, can not wait for the blazers game now.

Cloudy

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
he pump fakes, gets a guy into the air and just jumps into him all the time. but i guess you're talking strickly about driving.

at least rose isn't as bad as lebrons raging bull to the line

No he doesn't. He gets them to jump into him but guys like Wade and Durant jump into the defender. And yeah, I was talking mostly about drives with no real intent to score

SoulPlaya said:

Hansbrough must play out of his mind against the Bulls, he did the same thing in the overtime win not that long ago in Indiana.

I know he can hit that jumper but I doubt THAT efficiently or he'd be averaging Granger-ish numbers.

He's the biggest threat to the Bulls in this series, they need to force him to go to the basket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom