• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash

sixers need to milk the brand vs bosh matchup as much as possible. bosh is a huge choke artist in the nba playoffs.

Blackface

Banned
People may talk shit about Bosh, but whenever he is on the bench, no big man plays any type of defense and Miami begins to lose their lead.

Seda

Pkaz01 said:
Are you really going to act like the quality of players on the bulls and the ones on the Nets/Suns are the same? If suns were in the east they would be in the playoffs even with this group of scrubs. Rose had a very good year but he did not do it alone and its insane to compare the talent around him to the talent around williams and nash.

This is actually one reason why I don't believe Rose is the best candidate for MVP.

I would give it to Howard if he didn't get into so much technical foul trouble.

linsivvi

ph33nix said:
That's the one I had...it keeps stopping. I'll try IE instead

There's league pass broadband playoffs?

Yes. I think right now you can still get the half season + playoffs + finals package, though obviously you are paying for the half season that's already passed.

Edit: Wait never mind. I think it's for international only.

Omiee

lil smoke said:
Miami likes to lose leads, so it could get interesting still.

even though i would love for this to be true, no way miami is letting a game 5 happen.
sixers had a good start to the game but are playing like shit now.

Flash

Rose played great at the end of the game. and here is the reason I like him more than lebron - 3 minutes left in the game and the bulls are down 10. if that was a lebron-led team, id be willing to bet a huge amount of money that they lay down and lose. but rose was having none of that and made some amazing plays, whether it was a pass to kover or it was a ridiculously difficult layup.

Cloudy

Banned
Flash said:
Rose played great at the end of the game. and here is the reason I like him more than lebron - 3 minutes left in the game and the bulls are down 10. if that was a lebron-led team, id be willing to bet a huge amount of money that they lay down and lose. but rose was having none of that and made some amazing plays, whether it was a pass to kover or it was a ridiculously difficult layup.

Oh please. Go look at all the comebacks (a lot of them ref-assisted like the Bulls these days lol) the Cavs had these past few years. I don't even like LeBron but this crap about him being a choker is fucking stupid. The only difference is that Bron isn't getting the calls down the stretch like he used to since he came to Miami. In fact, I have seen him called for charges on crucial possessions this year/ That was unheard of in Cleveland..

Blackface said:
Lebron is better at every single aspect of professional basketball.

Rose only deserves MVP over Lebron b/c his team is four games better. Thats it.

I can't think of one thing Lebron is better at than Rose.

In basketball or otherwise.

Omiee

Blackface said:
Lebron is better at every single aspect of professional basketball.

Rose only deserves MVP over Lebron b/c his team is four games better. Thats it.

how can he be the best when cant even close a game out.

Seda said:
He's certainly the most awesome.

Brian_Scalabrine_T-Shirt.jpg

yup B^)

he held Odom to 0 points in the minute he played in game 7.

SamuraiX- said:
The Bulls bandwagonners are getting more annoying that the Heat bandwagonners now.
I've been a massive Bulls fan since 1992. I continued to go for them when they were one of the worst NBA teams.

Regardless, D Rose is the best PG, no doubt about it. He can just destroy anyone 1 on 1.

I felt they should have pulled Boozer out earlier since K. Thomas was playing better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom