• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryutaro's mama said:
I have literally not been this hyped for a movie in a long time (prolly since AHBUHDAR) and the first I'm seeing opening weekend in a LOOOOOOOONG time.

I'm not even kidding.

Seeing it on Saturday.

Its a great movie to not think about and just enjoy. I was a bit annoyed that some 2010 and 2011 cars are in the movie when its setting is somewhere in between the 4th and 3rd movie but then I slapped myself and decided to just look at the beautiful bodies of Jordana Brewster, Gal Gadot and Vin Diesel's Charger.

Black Mamba said:
WRONG.

This was the most overrated non-dagger in the history of non-daggers.

http://youtu.be/6ArSQ1xZGco

I have taught you well on how to troll dream.

Jamesfrom818 said:
Its a great movie to not think about and just enjoy. I was a bit annoyed that some 2010 and 2011 cars are in the movie when its setting is somewhere in between the 4th and 3rd movie but then I slapped myself and decided to just look at the beautiful bodies of Jordana Brewster, Gal Gadot and Vin Diesel's Charger.

She hasn't aged in 10 years!

:)

Korey

M6VxZ.png

Nelo Ice

Banned
ryutaro's mama said:
I have literally not been this hyped for a movie in a long time (prolly since AHBUHDAR) and the first I'm seeing opening weekend in a LOOOOOOOONG time.

I'm not even kidding.

Seeing it on Saturday.

all this fast five talks has me wanting to watch the rest of the movies ive only seen the 4th one and bits and parts of tokyo drift

guess i should watch the first 2 though since theyre on netflix streaming

Jamesfrom818 said:

That continuity decision was baffling.

and Ryutaro,
Did you stay after the credits? if you did, please tell me that the point of the 4th movie is not ruined.

Boombloxer said:
That continuity decision was baffling.

and Ryutaro,
Did you stay after the credits? if you did, please tell me that the point of the 4th movie is not ruined.

Whatever brings Han back is fine with me.

giri

Nelo Ice said:
all this fast five talks has me wanting to watch the rest of the movies ive only seen the 4th one and bits and parts of tokyo drift

guess i should watch the first 2 though since theyre on netflix streaming
So many hot skanky asian birds in tokyo drift ><

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
I just read all the posts from during the Bulls/Pacers game. Love the trolling.

My favorites:

dream said:
Okay, Derrick Rose is amazing and humble and clearly the season MVP...but he doesn't even consider passing anymore, does he?

The Stealth Fox said:
Derrick Rose is a nice man who lives at the United Center. Give him the MVP.

Red Blaster said:
Bogans only needed the best game of his career for the Bulls to have a double-digit lead against a 37-win team.

Red Blaster said:
It'll be awesome when the Bulls get knocked out so these lifelongs will never post here again.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
dwight-howard-fouled.jpg

I have said, for the people — like you guys in the media — that want to be critical of him: Go run on the treadmill for 40 minutes [that] he plays every night, and every two or three minutes, I’m going to hit you as hard as I can upside the head, OK? And what I want you to do is, keep running and don’t react at all. Don’t react. Don’t say anything to me, don’t look at me wrong, don’t hit me back, don’t do anything. I just get to whack you as hard as I want every three minutes.
http://blogs.thescore.com/tbj/2011/04/27/what-its-like-to-be-dwight-howard/

Also:
joakim-noah-u-mad.jpg

http://blogs.thescore.com/tbj/2011/04/27/granger-on-noah-hes-a-dirty-player/

SUPREME1

Banned
dream said:
Let's make fun of a player for having confidence!

Hahaha.

You brought it upon yourself with all the "two points durr" talk.

WE AIN'T COMING BACK TO L.A.

Edit: I see dIEHARD already bodied you.

SamuraiX-

So are the Grizz really letting Marc Gasol walk this summer?

Because if so that would ultimately mean they traded Pau Gasol for Kwame Brown, Javaris Crittenton, Aaron McKie, and Greivis Vasquez.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
SamuraiX- said:

Because if so that would ultimately mean they traded Pau Gasol for Kwame Brown, Javaris Crittenton, Aaron McKie, and Greivis Vasquez.
He's a restricted free agent, so no, they'll retain him. They'll get rid of Mayo.

SUPREME1

Banned
SamuraiX- said:

So what you're saying is that the Grizz received:

A number one overall pick
Two first round draft picks
A sixth man of the year
And Lord Greivis

for

Purrr Gasol

Lakers lost.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
reilo said:

Howard is one of the bigger hackers out there. Dude plays dirty and typically one of the reasons others pile on him - pretty sure there's disdain for the guy from many of the players. For every foul refs don't call on him, he deserves the overlooked fouls he's handed.

And Noah? Well, he's a bitch. Nothing new. He isn't reaching Artest levels, though. Artest is the Super Saiyan of hackers.

jjasper

SamuraiX- said:

Nah they told Z-Bo they would resign him. Like Rodeo said the odd man out is going to be OJ. Although I do think they is a slim chance he isn't traded this summer.

And why everyone always gotta forget Darrell Arthur.

Who will pay Gasol more than the Grizz will match?

Or more aptly, who has a need at C and the cap space to pay Gasol more than the Grizz will match without affecting their ability to participate in the CP3/Deron Williams/Dwight Howard sweepstakes?

The Knicks would be the obvious answer if they didn't have the Chauncey Billups contract situation to deal with, and the spectre of 2012 floating around in the back of their heads.

Shit...theoretically, the Knicks could use Mayo too.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
jjasper said:
Nah they told Z-Bo they would resign him. Like Rodeo said the odd man out is going to be OJ. Although I do think they is a slim chance he isn't traded this summer.

And why everyone always gotta forget Darrell Arthur.

OJ Mayo for Taj Gibson + Picks

GET IT DONE GARPAX

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Portland will send Chris Johnson and Luke Babbitt to Memphis in a Marc Gasol sign and trade.

It's only fair.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
The Timberwolves' basketball staff is meeting later this week to discuss, among other things, the future of coach Kurt Rambis. Sources say Minnesota brass are in no rush to make a decision on Rambis, who is in danger and will be required to make some significant changes to his style and philosophy if asked to stay.
Do you guys understand what I'm dealing with? Glen Taylor would rather just tell Rambis to change things up and hire new assistants than eat his salary. I don't know why I do this anymore.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Benjamin1981 said:
Hell no. We need Taj as insurance in case Boozer decides to suck again next year.

Just sign JR Smith.

You saw what a real SG could do for our team last night. Gotta give something up to get something. Hard hat, lunch pail PFs are replaceable. Frankly, 4 man big man rotation of Omer, Noah, Boozer, Kurt Thomas (Or other serviceable PF) would be fine for big man depth.

SephCast said:
You saw what a real SG could do for our team last night. Gotta give something up to get something. Hard hat, lunch pail PFs are replaceable. Frankly, 4 man big man rotation of Omer, Noah, Boozer, Kurt Thomas (Or other serviceable PF) would be fine for PF depth.

would chi be better off with a "3 & d" type aka bogans 2.0 or a more offensively capable/shot creator off the dribble type shooting guard?

etiolate

Banned
Rodeo Clown said:
Do you guys understand what I'm dealing with? Glen Taylor would rather just tell Rambis to change things up and hire new assistants than eat his salary. I don't know why I do this anymore.

Coaches far worse than Keith Smart who are keeping their jobs:

1. Rambis
2. Westphal
3. ???

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
kevo_huevo said:
would chi be better off with a "3 & d" type aka bogans 2.0 or a more offensively capable/shot creator off the dribble type shooting guard?

Ray Allen is literally the perfect 2 Guard for Chicago. Great off the ball, can still decently create for himself, solid system defender. We need someone, other than Derrick, who can handle the ball.

Anyone hear Colin Cowwwwwwwwwherd's theory on Phil Jackson?

1. Phil retires this year knowing Lakers will suck next year
2. Lakers brass hires Shaw to short term deal knowing he won't win
3. Lakers get eliminated from playoffs next year
4. 2012 Odom, Bynum, Fish come off the books and Lakers sign Dwight & either Westbrook/Deron Williams/CP3
5. Phil comes back to coach Dwight/Pau/aging Kobe/new PG to 2 more titles

LovingSteam said:
Anyone hear Colin Cowwwwwwwwwherd's theory on Phil Jackson?

1. Phil retires this year knowing Lakers will suck next year
2. Lakers brass hires Shaw to short term deal knowing he won't win
3. Lakers get eliminated from playoffs next year
4. 2012 Odom, Bynum, Fish come off the books and Lakers sign Dwight & either Westbrook/Deron Williams/CP3
5. Phil comes back to coach Dwight/Pau/aging Kobe/new PG to 2 more titles

Plan would be perfect if we were having an NBA season next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom