• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omiee

(10:28:44pm) <KingJames> but clutch isnt about the last 2 minutes
(10:28:47pm) <KingJames> or the last 10 seconds

Its times like these that i wish i could step through my screen, and slap the guy who just wrote shit like shit

viakado i just ment make a new chat and use website links or what ever to hide it.

Omiee said:
(10:28:44pm) <KingJames> but clutch isnt about the last 2 minutes
(10:28:47pm) <KingJames> or the last 10 seconds

Its times like these that i wish i could step through my screen, and slap the guy who just wrote shit like shit

viakado i just ment make a new chat and use website links or what ever to hide it.
haha. im pretty sure kingjames is pimp.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Heezzi said:
Overrated is better than abysmal.
My point is that Brewer's defense is bad. He isn't strong enough to defend well. He gets lost all the time. His rep for being this wonderful defender is unearned. He gambles and it sometimes pays off. That doesn't make him good.

reilo said:
Why not just kick him out?
<KingJames>But really if being "clutch" was everything, Wade would have won a ring the past 5 years instead of getting kicked out 1st round or not going into the playoffs at all

<KingJames>Last minute circus shots isnt everything guys, but Lebron has done that too.

=-=KingJames was booted from #nba-age by YOU (viakado)

Omiee

viakado said:
<KingJames>But really if being "clutch" was everything, Wade would have won a ring the past 5 years instead of getting kicked out 1st round or not going into the playoffs at all

<KingJames>Last minute circus shots isnt everything guys, but Lebron has done that too.

=-=KingJames was booted from #nba-age by YOU (viakado)

hahahahahahahaha

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Just woke up from my post-Bulls/Drunken nap. What a Bulls game. Don't like that they had to put so much effort against an 8 seed, but I expect a bunch of blowouts from here on out. They got their jitters outta the way.

nitric0

1303003601733s.jpg

SephCast said:
Just woke up from my post-Bulls/Drunken nap. What a Bulls game. Don't like that they had to put so much effort against an 8 seed, but I expect a bunch of blowouts from here on out. They got their jitters outta the way.

That was actually a pretty normal playoff game for Deng and Boozer. Better hope Deng turns it around because Boozer won't.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
giri said:
Dirks been getting mugged. That charge on him was a foul on batum and wallace, it really shouldn't have been called a charge.
The guy has been taking fadeaway jumpers off of one-footed step backs the entire night against much longer defenders. Gerald was called for the exact same offensive foul on the very next play.

SamuraiX-

SephCast said:

z94jk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom