• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omiee

viakado said:
samuraix, lets do a best of 5 or 7.
a gaf series of our own.
im getting a good high btw

than it should be avatar control for the whole playoffs and off season not just 1 month =P

SamuraiX- said:
lol

I guess, but I'm pretty busy this coming week. When are we gonna play all these games?
we could play on weekends, we can definitely extend it to a few weeks

Omiee said:
than it should be avatar control for the whole playoffs and off season not just 1 month =P
already agreed

Omiee

Derwind said:
As soon as he made the case that LeBrons 7 regular season championship >>>>> rings. I gave up.

And that Reimos guy....smh

i loved posting as annoying, being annoying and stepping in to the head of miami heat fans.

Where is my Knicks-Age at?

This is Christmas Eve for y'all!

Hopefully a Game 1 win for y'all will be the Christmas Miracle!

Or the "Grinch" will leave you a lump of coal.

Derwind

Omiee said:
i loved posting as annoying, being annoying and stepping in to the head of miami heat fans.

That was you!!!

explode.gif

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
What the fuck is Mauer calling? Portland got hit three different times on that play. Fucking anus.

reilo

Jason Kidd is 5/7 from threes is LOL. This is a once in a decade shooting performance for him.

linsivvi

commish said:
I'll have the last laugh, don't worry. Maybe not this series, though, with how the Blazers are guarding Kidd.

Yeah Fisher is definitely going to murder Kidd.

Number of times Kidd having more FG than assists in this season: 2

You can't make this shit up.

Kevtones

That was the sickest 6 foot turnaround I've seen right there.

Love how Kidd expected to be called for a foul when he fouled Wallace on that layup.

Pkaz01

this game got ugly and its in portlands favor thats the way they like it. Mavs need to speed it back up. and its cuz barea is back

reilo

dIEHARD said:
He's got a point. Whenever you get a chance to put a guy into the ASG from the worst team in the league, you gotta do it.

SamuraiX-

Tony Allen said:
“I guess they wanted to get more offensive-minded,” Allen says. “They got rid of me, and, well, now who do you get to defend the perimeter?

I thought the Celtics were looking to resign him but he just bolted?

dream said:
All Star Kevin Love was the worst all star in NBA history.

Danny Fraudger would love a word with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom