• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

Gigglepoo said:
The Pacers might not resign Bird? That would be crazy. This team has lots of young talent. He should be commended for rebuilding without landing a top draft pick.
I saw that. But i think it's as much bird saying "look, i got us to this point, now we need to spend some money, if you're not willing too, i'm out." From what i read in the espn article anyway.

But, they should really want bird back, he's built well for them.

linsivvi said:
Admit it, you just want to see Elton John's latest attire.

I knew I would get a reaction out of you. :p

Hey, i have to rep it, no one else will in this thread :p

jjasper said:
The fix is in no way we win.

To be fair, duncans been getting hacked to shit too.

jjasper

The M.O.B said:
You should be, if Mayo makes his free throws then Memphis gets time to set up their defense which won't allow that shot.
I have already accepted no one but z-bo will make free throws sothat didn't bother me.

Truphenom

Cant lie, the Grizz kidz are really growing on me. Very fun to watch, and they really play with passion, well against the Spurs anyway.

effzee

The lack of talent on SA and the decline of Duncan makes it that much more confusing as to how they were the best regular season team.

Cloudy

Banned
They probably should just have sat Conley with 4 fouls. He is playing waay too tentative on D now and Vasquez has been good

Cloudy

Banned
effzee said:
The lack of talent on SA and the decline of Duncan makes it that much more confusing as to how they were the best regular season team.

They are by far the best 3pt shooting team in the league and Manu and Tony are still good

jjasper

Fuck horrible exicution. No one to blame but them. If they lose this game they can't blame the refs for whatever the hell is that they are doing on offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom