• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy

Banned
Wow, you gotta love a big who REFUSES to get pushed off the block and can dribble out of a double. Z-Bo is so much better than a guy like Gasol

Zeke

welp dems the breaks. Good series grizz have a lot of respect for your team after this. I'll be rooting for you guys to wreck the rest of west.
obijkenobi said:
Well, it was a good season :(
we just need more playoff bonner :\

DAT MICHIGAN STATE PRODUCT.

I'm trying to wrap my mind around the *fact* that either the Grizzlies or Thunder will represent one half of the WCF.

Zeke said:
welp dems the breaks. Good series grizz have a lot of respect for your team after this. I'll be rooting for you guys to wreck the rest of west.

Pulling for the Thunder myself. 3 more seasons of Bonner :( Fuck you front office.

diddles

Banned
viakado said:
Goodbye spurs dynasty. your organization never deserved tim duncan.
no team deserves to be rewarded for tanking a season.

as opposed to your ridiculous franchise that get's to pick from the rest of the league because david stern wants you and boston in every finals for the ratings? seriously i don't even like the spurs but cry more about those 4 championships you'll never be able to take from them.

Spooks

Dreams-Visions said:
DAT MICHIGAN STATE PRODUCT.

I'm trying to wrap my mind around the *fact* that either the Grizzlies or Thunder will represent one half of the WCF.
Best Gasol vs Worst Gasol WCF. Hold onto your butts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom