• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to overreact. By the end of next Monday this shit could be 2-2 and suddenly the Heat are bums again. Seen this too much this year.

I'm glad we took care of HCA so far though. That's all I can ask for.

Sanjuro

I don't think this series is over. It's going to be difficult, but there is still actual basketball to be played...if it's allowed.

Puddles

Banned
dream said:
There's hope. Shaq could give up his career and break Lebron's neck. Can you imagine Lebron as a quadriplegic?

Eh, I'd be happier if it were a spinal break below the shoulder-blades. As much as I hate Lebron, I couldn't deny him the dignity of being able to wipe his own ass.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Well I've been avoiding the thread out of minor superstition. Guess it doesn't matter. Celts look dead in the water for sure. Knew this would be a short run for this team, just sad they couldn't have finished strong. Not saying it's over for sure, they just look ridiculously outmatched.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Duki said:
wade was great first half

lbj exploded second

greatest one two punch in nba history right hurrrr

pg2_g_pippen_sy_576.jpg

Still 11 rings short.

clav

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I don't think this series is over. It's going to be difficult, but there is still actual basketball to be played...if it's allowed.
Series is not over until it's over.

Those hoping for that now seem to mostly bitter Lakers fans from yesterday's game.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Hey where is Nostradamus GAF who said the Heat had "no chance" of winning game one and then had "zero chance" of winning game two? I guess some people feel really stupid tonight.

Sanjuro

UltimaKilo said:
Hey where is Nostradamus GAF who said the Heat had "no chance" of winning game one and then had "zero chance" of winning game two? I guess some people feel really stupid tonight.
I guess you feel like a fucking asshole for throwing poor Dan Marino under the bus!

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
LovingSteam said:
Kareem/ Magic
Jordan/ Pippen
Shaq/ Kobe
Russell/ Anyone

Better

Ok, still helping me prove the point of LBJ/Wade not being the best. Even if you believe that crock up there.

EDIT: Misread the post

ph33nix said:
I'm not going to overreact. By the end of next Monday this shit could be 2-2 and suddenly the Heat are bums again. Seen this too much this year.

I'm glad we took care of HCA so far though. That's all I can ask for.

This series is over in 5.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:

Apparently I wasn't a revisionist

ph33nix said:
Remember game 1 when you complained all game and blamed your eventual series loss on the refs? That was awesome too.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Remember when you became a history revisionist? I never said anything about the series. I commented only when the Refs went nuts and ejected Pierce.

but a motherfucking soothsayer

Tom Penny

TheFatOne said:
No loosing Perk and not having a back up plan is clearly hurting the Celtics. Celtics have always run into problems in the half court offense. Just look at the series last year against the Lakers. There is nothing they can really do about the offense. The only thing they can do is try and execute better, and limit the turn overs. Offense is basically the same, but the defense is much worse. Instead of packing the paint and allowing Wade and Lebron shoot they are allowing lay ups.

It makes Baby not get the ball when the game is tied and brick 2 layups and not box out on a rebound causing a Lebron dunk. That's on Doc. I hate Baby. That is well knows. Doc loves him.

DJ88

:lol

So much hate in this thread. I swear it's like the Heat broke into all your homes and brutally murdered your families.

Sanjuro

ph33nix said:
Apparently I wasn't a revisionist

but a motherfucking soothsayer
Your point still doesn't work though. How can you argue? There was a whistle on each side practically every drive. Are you that fucking dense?

dream

Delonte should masturbate into a cup and go "Hey Bron, can you give this to your mom for me?" and throw the contents in his face like this
katy-perry-slimed-kcas.jpg

Couldn't have happened to a bigger group of douches. Fuck you KG. Fuck you and your wheelchair Pierce. Ray you're cool. Fuck you Rondo you freaky looking fuck. How can Laker fans not be loving this!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom