• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Ah first I was laughed off the thread for saying Lebron Bosh and Wade would all sign with the Heat. Then when I said the Heat would take the series... BA DA DA DA DA "I'M LOVIN' IT"

The M.O.B

CP3 wants that PG spot, you can have it.

UltimaKilo said:
Ah first I was laughed off the thread for saying Lebron Bosh and Wade would all sign with the Heat. Then when I said the Heat would take the series... BA DA DA DA DA "I'M LOVIN' IT"

Don't get too high bro, series can do a turn-around in a split second.

KG looking really old on that block.

Couldn't have happened to a bigger group of douches. Fuck you KG. Fuck you and your wheelchair Pierce. Ray you're cool. Fuck you Rondo you freaky looking fuck. How can Laker fans not be loving this!?

I'd rather tie them by beating them than anything else.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Your point still doesn't work though. How can you argue? There was a whistle on each side practically every drive. Are you that fucking dense?

then play better defense and don't blame it on the refs. even the celtics aren't doing that after fouling because they know they played bad defense

but i guess you can't tell since you're too busy bitching on gaf

with some of you, it's like "FTA difference=refs!!!"!

Duki

Banned
ey yo remember that time bill simmons said he was waiting for lebron to do something in these playoffs and then lbj dropped 35 points on his team

just lol

Sanjuro

ph33nix said:
then play better defense and don't blame it on the refs. even the celtics aren't doing that after fouling because they know they played bad defense

but i guess you can't tell since you're too busy bitching on gaf

with some of you, it's like "FTA difference=refs!!!"!
YOU BLAME MORE SHIT ON THE REFS THAN ANYONE IN HERE. What the fuck?! Revisionist history is running wild in you. Go find me a fucking birth certificate or something.

TheFatOne

Tom Penny said:
It makes Baby not get the ball when the game is tied and brick 2 layups and not box out on a rebound causing a Lebron dunk. That's on Doc. I hate Baby. That is well knows. Doc loves him.

I think Doc has to play Green more against Miami. Baby has to play less, but the Celtics don't have anyone to replace him.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
UltimaKilo said:

1. Declaring a series win early.
2. Quoting McDonalds marketing.
3. Miami Dolphins avatar.

New least favorite poster.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
YOU BLAME MORE SHIT ON THE REFS THAN ANYONE IN HERE. What the fuck?! Revisionist history is running wild in you. Go find me a fucking birth certificate or something.

hahahahaha. Ahh Sanjuro you made my night.

SephCast said:
1. Declaring a series win early.
2. Quoting McDonalds marketing.
3. Miami Dolphins avatar.

New least favorite poster.

That is certainly a bad list of qualities.

Branduil

Blablurn said:
so awesome miami! soooo awesome.
Truly incredible how they're doing what it should be automatically assumed they should do.

Seriously, if they don't win a title every year they're together, they have failed.

The M.O.B

Don't forget Shaq is coming back for Game 3, not really sure he can help Boston on Defense but they should get some easy points out of him.

Hopefully we get Haslem back too, though I'm not sure I would want him jumping into this round after being away for 5 months.

Tom Penny

TheFatOne said:
I think Doc has to play Green more against Miami. Baby has to play less, but the Celtics don't have anyone to replace him.

Are you on drugs dude? JO had 8/9 in 19 minutes Baby had 6/2 in 24 and anyone with half a brain knows JO is twice the defensive player Baby is. Baby is trash and has looked half decent when He's on the floor with 4 starts because nobody gives a flying fuck about him during the regular season.

Branduil said:
Come on man you can't expect Miami fans to know things like basketball history or what time to get to the arena.

Shit theres fans at the game? I see more fans at a wrestling show in Miami than I see in a football/NBA/baseball game

TheFatOne

The M.O.B said:
]Don't forget Shaq is coming back for Game 3, not really sure he can help Boston on Defense but they should get some easy points out of him.

Hopefully we get Haslem back too, though I'm not sure I would want him jumping into this round after being away for 5 months.

Mwhahahah so naive.

DJ88

So glad we won both these home games. Going into Boston with a huge upper hand. Just gotta win atleast one then finish them at home!

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
The M.O.B said:
Don't get too high bro, series can do a turn-around in a split second.

You're absolutely right my man, but I just can't stand all these sports "experts" on GAF who can predict the future yet... I guess that in their minds if they convince themselves of something, the chances of that transpiring (or not) goes up. Unlike them (not everyone of course(, I've been watching and writing about sports for long enough to know that if you say something is "impossible" in professional sports, you'll end up with egg on your face.

TheFatOne

Tom Penny said:
Are you on drugs dude? JO had 8/9 in 19 minutes Baby had 6/2 in 24 and anyone with half a brain knows JO is twice the defensive player Baby is. Baby is trash and has looked half decent when He's on the floor with 4 starts because nobody gives a flying fuck about him during the regular season.

Ohh shit I forgot about JO. I meant that Doc shouldn't really be playing him at all. JO-Green-Baby as far as minutes go is what I mean.

Well that was disappointing.

Despite initial claims, the East is very weak this year.

There's less trashy teams, but there still isn't really dominant top tier teams. The Bulls are frauds and can't take of Leastern conference scrubs and the Celtics are old. The Heat are one-dimensional, but they probably be exposed until they play a Western Conference team.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I actually want the Celtics to win as a laker fan because i want to see them or the bulls in the finals. but i didnt know they would completely no show.

2iqbm9x.jpg

"WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU"

PBY

Banned
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What a GAME, you see the look on Danny Ainge's face? Cs looked old today, but I'm sure well face a different looking team at the garden.

Also, lets go grizz now

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
UltimaKilo said:
You're absolutely right my man, but I just can't stand all these sports "experts" on GAF who can predict the future yet... I guess that in their minds if they convince themselves of something, the chances of that transpiring (or not) goes up. Unlike them (not everyone of course(, I've been watching and writing about sports for long enough to know that if you say something is "impossible" in professional sports, you'll end up with egg on your face.

They're called predictions. You know, that's what people often do on sports message boards.

You want us to be like, "This will be an entertaining game. I like NBA basketball. David Stern is a good person"?

peterb0y said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What a GAME, you see the look on Danny Ainge's face? Cs looked old today, but I'm sure well face a different looking team at the garden.

Also, lets go grizz now

I like you, level headed fan.

Branduil said:
Truly incredible how they're doing what it should be automatically assumed they should do.

Seriously, if they don't win a title every year they're together, they have failed.

Why aren't you a Heat Fan?

Pkaz01

CB3 said:
I actually want the Celtics to win as a laker fan because i want to see them or the bulls in the finals. but i didnt know they would completely no show.
In an off season fishing competition finals? because lakers and bulls arent doing much better than boston in the w/l column

Truphenom

The Chosen One said:
Well that was disappointing.

Despite initial claims, the East is very weak this year.

There's less trashy teams, but there still isn't really dominant top tier teams. The Bulls are frauds and can't take of Leastern conference scrubs and the Celtics are old. The Heat are one-dimensional, but they probably be exposed until they play a Western Conference team.

Heat and Celtics can hang with anybody not named the Lakers, and even then they could make it rough on them. The rest of the West is just as weak and fraud tiered as East with a few exceptions. Lakers are just a full head above everybody else most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom