• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

The M.O.B

TheFatOne said:
Mwhahahah so naive.

How so? The last thing Boston needs is another slow big that can't rotate. Miami is killing them on speed and Boston not rotating fast enough, Shaq can't help them there. He will be a space eater inside but let's be honest, to Lebron and Wade, Shaq is just another big body they can bump into and draw an easy foul.

They will get some easy Rondo to Shaq alley-ops, but more often than not I can see Miami just fouling him before he can back some body down in the post.

PBY

Banned
Truphenom said:
Heat and Celtics can hang with anybody not named the Lakers, and even then they could make it rough on them. The rest of the West is just as weak and fraud tiered as East with a few exceptions. Lakers are just a full head above everybody else most of the time.
Heat vs Lakers this year are 2 and 0. come again?

J2 Cool

The Celtics are letting me down in the entertainment department, but at least they're not in trouble until they lose at home, right? At least that's what I heard.

TheFatOne

The M.O.B said:
How so? The last thing Boston needs is another slow big that can't rotate. Miami is killing them on speed and Boston not rotating fast enough, Shaq can't help them there. He will be a space eater inside but let's be honest, to Lebron and Wade, Shaq is just another big body they can bump into and draw an easy foul.

They will get some easy Rondo to Shaq alley-ops, but more often than not I can see Miami just fouling him before he can back some body down in the post.

Shaq is not going to play, and if he does he will not be effective. The Celtics have been playing this Shaq game for a long ass time. I don;t expect Shaq to play in this series, and if the Celtics win this series I don't expect him to play in the next one either.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Pkaz01 said:
In an off season fishing competition finals? because lakers and bulls arent doing much better than boston in the w/l column

This is the second W-L reference I've seen in today. This is the playoffs. Only W-Ls that matters are series W-Ls. If we talked this way in 2008, we would've counted Boston out in the first round.

Truphenom

peterb0y said:
Heat vs Lakers this year are 2 and 0. come again?

Yea I know but I'd rather give the champs the benefit of the doubt when it comes to the playoffs. Heat do seem like they're peaking at the right time and could def beat them playing like this, but if Gasol nuts up and Kobe plays within the team it would be tough either way.

THRILLH0

Banned
UltimaKilo said:
Ah first I was laughed off the thread for saying Lebron Bosh and Wade would all sign with the Heat. Then when I said the Heat would take the series... BA DA DA DA DA "I'M LOVIN' IT"

Hey guys, as a junior are you all cool with me giving a 'who da fuck' right here?

Cloudy said:
Tell me what exactly Pau does so much better than Marc except free throw shooting?

Before the playoffs, pretty much everything. Now, surprisingly nothing.

Marc had a bad season before the playoffs started. people forget this.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
AShep said:
Hey guys, as a junior are you all cool with me giving a 'who da fuck' right here?

I'd say yes, but I'm a fellow Bulls fan. You'll have to look somewhere else for GAF recognition.

Pkaz01

SephCast said:
This is the second W-L reference I've seen in today. This is the playoffs. Only W-Ls that matters are series W-Ls. If we talked this way in 2008, we would've counted Boston out in the first round.
and if this was the same boston team we wouldnt but they aren't the same. They are older and they are getting dominated.

KingGondo

Banned
Man, following the game on Scorecenter on my phone blows. Fuck you AT&T for screwing up the Internet and TV in my new apartment.

Branduil

Black Mamba said:

Because he does it when it counts.

Truphenom

h3ro said:
CP3 in a Yankees cap.

I'm not falling for this again. Right?

Don't, I'll never forget that feeling when Manhattan was buzzing convinced LeBron was coming here. I fell for the hype and got hit with the gut punch.

Pkaz01

Black Mamba said:

Another reason he is a better fit than gasol. Lakers do the same damn thing, he has the team mentality down.

KingGondo said:
Man, following the game on Scorecenter on my phone blows. Fuck you AT&T for screwing up the Internet and TV in my new apartment.

That sucks, maybe you could go to like a sports bar or something?

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Westbrook just dominates the Thunder's offense, and not in a good way. You would never guess Durant is actually the 'star'.

DJ88 said:
Destroyed? The 3 games they won were really close at the end and the one game Miami won, they killed Boston.

Yea bad use of the word, but it still is what it is.

The Lakers get shit on by the Kings and Wiz anyway. They are a random as hell team.

EvilMario said:
Westbrook just dominates the Thunder's offense, and not in a good way. You would never guess Durant is actually the 'star'.

I'd like to see Maynor and Westbrook play togther; Westbrook being the two guard of course.

numble

KingGondo said:
Get to a Buffalo Wild Wings or 24 Hour WalMart.

outsida

SephCast said:
I'll be close to dead if the Bulls lose tomorrow. I'll be at the game as well.

I've been telling people round the city that they aren't ready to win it all but I'd at least like to see them make it to the eastern finals. A loss in the second round to the Hawks would piss me off for the entire offseason. And I'm a 5-6 on the fan meter.

KingGondo

Banned
StickSoldier said:
That sucks, maybe you could go to like a sports bar or something?
I don't know my area too well yet, plus my wife is on her way home... Looks like it's going well so far though.

I was able to watch it on Sunday because it was on ABC and I have an antenna, but I won't have satellite until May 19th. :-|

Karakand

Ninja Scooter said:
Couldn't have happened to a bigger group of douches. Fuck you KG. Fuck you and your wheelchair Pierce. Ray you're cool. Fuck you Rondo you freaky looking fuck. How can Laker fans not be loving this!?
I'm loving it.™

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom