• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurfx

get some go again
well it looks like the heat will definitely make the finals. no way that chicago or the hawks do anything to them. hopefully whoever comes out of the west can stop the evil empire.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
outsida said:
I've been telling people round the city that they aren't ready to win it all but I'd at least like to see them make it to the eastern finals. A loss in the second round to the Hawks would piss me off for the entire offseason. And I'm a 5-6 on the fan meter.

I'm a 10 on the fan meter, you should see my cubicle, and I set my expectations this year at a 2nd round exit. To me, everything is gravy, but I sure as hell would be pissed beyond belief if we lose to Atlanta.

Branduil

smurfx said:
well it looks like the heat will definitely make the finals. no way that chicago or the hawks do anything to them. hopefully whoever comes out of the west can stop the evil empire.
Can we really keep doubting the Hawks at this point? They play solid defense and they have a bunch of offensive weapons. I don't think it's ridiculous at all to think they could make the Finals.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
dream said:
Imagine the hilarity of your favorite team playing Miami and their refs.

0.jpg

KingGondo

Banned
Cubsfan23 said:
Thunder in 7
If we're gonna win it's gonna be in 7.

I'll still be surprised if we win unless Westbrook plays as well as he's capable. With Tony Allen/Battier on him most of the time, I doubt it.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
EvilMario said:
Imagine having Rondo, Big Baby and Jeff Green as the core of your team for the next half decade.

This caused me to look up Ray Allen's contract. Player option next year....COME TO CHICAGO RAY

outsida

SephCast said:
I'm a 10 on the fan meter, you should see my cubicle, and I set my expectations this year at a 2nd round exit. To me, everything is gravy, but I sure as hell would be pissed beyond belief if we lose to Atlanta.
I had a second round plateau set also but with the Number 1 seed and (at least what I thought) a easier route to the conference finals I moved it up a notch. Looks like I've been trolled by both the Bulls and the Heat coming into these here playoffs.

Blackface

Banned
As much as I hate on Devlin, he is so much better then most announcers in the NBA. Especially those abortions who were commentating the first game between these two.

DJ88 said:
Walking my Heat fan and the dogs coming out of the stadium here are still going nuts. Fucking love it.

fixed.

Grizzlies Owners said:
"I've been wrong about a lot of things," said owner Mike Heisley. "I was wrong about Allen Iverson(notes) and we were wrong about [Hasheem] Thabeet. I said this when we were bad so I have to say it now, too. A lot of this is pure luck."

LOL

sillymonkey321 said:
Memphis can't get their inside game going, they are doomed if they resort to jump shots.

I agree, Mike Conley and Oj Mayo would make this team almost unbeatable if they could shoot.

(for Mayo, if he could play basketball in general)

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
outsida said:
I had a second round plateau set also but with the Number 1 seed and (at least what I thought) a easier route to the conference finals I moved it up a notch. Looks like I've been trolled by both the Bulls and the Heat coming into these here playoffs.

It was only one game. Still have a good chance of beating Atlanta. Don't know about beating Miami though.

Ahhh yeaaa gaf in drunk as hell but that game was soooo boss. Joel anthony gettin so much love its ridiculous. I fully expect Boston to be a whole lpt better on their home court but for now i will enjoy this moment :)

The M.O.B

CherryWoodFuton said:
Ahhh yeaaa gaf in drunk as hell but that game was soooo boss. Joel anthony gettin so much love its ridiculous. I fully expect Boston to be a whole lpt better on their home court but for now i will enjoy this moment :)

Enjoy it, i'm just hoping for Heat to steal one game in Boston.

Duki

Banned
The M.O.B said:
Enjoy it, i'm just hoping for Heat to steal one game in Boston.
wow @ this low expectation havin motherfucker

you should HOPE for a sweep even if you rationally think it unlikely

heat age needs to fan up and stop qualifying what their boys are doing

its not like we will make fun of you less if you say something like YEAH BUT I SAID THEY MIGHT LOSE TO CHICAGO NOT THAT BIG AN UPSET OBV THEY WERE THE HIGHER SEED

punkypine

sometimes i want to root for the thunder. Harden has the most badass beard and Durant in beastmode is awesome. But then i see Durant flopping, westbrook chucking, and perkins just annoys me in general and I can't make up my mind.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Brinbe said:
what, seriously?
KuGsj.gif

And if you are, I suppose Raps fans wouldn't be too visible or memorable, so I don't blame ya.

Apologies. Can't always trust an avatar to point to fanhood. I didn't really start consistently frequenting NBA GAF til around January. Finally got completely sick of RealGM.

Pkaz01

OKC fans are some haters. how you gonna boo a nice ass alley oop. Boo your own damn team for their turnovers. and no i dont expect them to cheer.

Anarchistry

StickSoldier said:
Haha damn. I love watching Maynor and Harden go to work. They make that bench more fun to watch than the starters sometimes.
Truth man. It's also fun watching Cook go off some times

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Pkaz01 said:
OKC fans are some haters. how you gonna boo a nice ass alley oop. Boo your own damn team for their turnovers.

Maybe they were saying Alley oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom