• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, no, no. Did they just show the Tmobile rap guy on the halftime report? I despise that guy.

And then they play his commercial right after.

tmdorsey

StickSoldier said:
No, no, no. Did they just show the Tmobile rap guy on the halftime report? I despise that guy.

And then they play his commercial right after.
No where near my usual type, but something about T-Mobile chick I like.

Tom Penny

tmdorsey said:

Throw in some ass and tits with those legs and you got a real winner. Regardless nobody is throwing her out of bed.

tmdorsey said:

Yeah, she's cute. I didn't really think so in some of the other commercials they have, but she looks a lot better in the rap one.

dream

StickSoldier said:
Yeah, she's cute. I didn't really think so in some of the other commercials they have, but she looks a lot better in the rap one.

I don't like her in the other commercials either but she's fucking cute when she goes "what he said."

<3
CarlyFoulkesTmobile4GBody.jpg

Just got home from the game, besides the Finals in 06 it was the loudest crowd I have heard in that arena. The team played great, it looks like the Celtics are just over matched. I have to mention The Warden who was phenomenal out there, he got us a key rebound or block so many times. I dont know why Z is starting, the guy is a statue right now.

As good as this looks we just took care of home, if we win won in Boston then its pretty much over.

Vestal

Agree with the announcer there.. That kind of call should be looked that.. Its a retarded call, only reason going up in that situation is to get the call instead of actually attempt a shot.

The T-Mobile chick is yet another example of someone's looks(who aren't ass-ugly) being overinflated by people on the internet .

Now if you mean her personality, then I agree.

When the dude says to his mom "inyaface", the young lady's reaction is gushing with charm and cuteness.

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Even when Westbrook is having a good game, I don't want him on the court.

Is there anything worst than a PG who's always trying to score? When's the last time a team won the Finals with a score first PG? I'm not really sure if Billups is considered one, and Tony Parker does both pretty decently, but he has Manu who controls the ball a lot of the time.

jjasper

Can't see the game but it looks like we are playing like shit and somehow only down 10. If they could get their head out of their ass they might be able to actually make it a game.

ph33nix said:
I'm staying with 2 Celtics fans (homeless in NYC right now) this will be fun, but they're not back yet, so yay I get to post for the first time in a while during a game.

Oh wow, well I hope everything works out for you. At least I know you will be in a great mood tonight.

SUPREME1

Banned
Branduil said:
You overestimate Miami's frontline. So far they've played two teams with the weakest bigs in the playoffs.

I took that into consideration. That's why I mentioned Pau.

It's as if the reason Lamar has been so consistent is because he's been draining Pau all season long and maybe Pau can't keep going on and is about to die. : (

DJ88

MiamiWesker said:
Just got home from the game, besides the Finals in 06 it was the loudest crowd I have heard in that arena. The team played great, it looks like the Celtics are just over matched. I have to mention The Warden who was phenomenal out there, he got us a key rebound or block so many times. I dont know why Z is starting, the guy is a statue right now.

As good as this looks we just took care of home, if we win won in Boston then its pretty much over.
I'm jealous as hell right now. I went to a couple games during the season and had an awesome time. I'm dying to catch a playoff game, but those tickets man, unless I sit in the nosebleed it'll put a pretty big dent in my wallet. May have to bite the bullet though.

I see we were still having the why are Heat fans late talk earlier on. The real reason is cause most of us run on Cuban Time. We are notoriously late to everything. The Heat game is not some special case, Miami in general is late to every event. I guess its part of our culture, personally I hate getting to places early even though I got there early for today's game.

EDIT: Sorry I am just catching up with what I missed earlier. OKC seems to have this anyway.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
MiamiWesker said:
I see we were still having the why are Heat fans late talk earlier on. The real reason is cause most of us run on Cuban Time. We are notoriously late to everything. The Heat game is not some special case, Miami in general is late to every event. I guess its part of our culture, personally I hate getting to places early even though I got there early for today's game.

EDIT: Sorry I am just catching up with what I missed earlier. OKC seems to have this anyway.
datsracist.gif

MiamiWesker said:

It's okay, you don't have to make excuses for having a bunch of terrible fans.

I am sure there are fans of the Heat that aren't this way as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom