• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
ryutaro's mama said:
Baron Davis will punch you in the throat.

That jaw.

XLXzV.jpg

Brinbe

SephCast said:
Apologies. Can't always trust an avatar to point to fanhood. I didn't really start consistently frequenting NBA GAF til around January. Finally got completely sick of RealGM.
Oh no, it's cool, man. Sometimes I can't tell when NBA-GAF peeps are truly curious or just trollin.

And this game's turned out to be a bit disappointing, so far, oh well.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
The M.O.B said:
Don't forget Shaq is coming back for Game 3, not really sure he can help Boston on Defense but they should get some easy points out of him.

Hopefully we get Haslem back too, though I'm not sure I would want him jumping into this round after being away for 5 months.

I've been saying, I'd like Haslem to sit out this series unless we go up 3 games later this week. The maybe I'd get him some minutes. I loved the pick and rolls between him and Lebron at the begging of the season. I'm really looking forward to seeing how good this team can be next year with a fully healthy Haslem and Miller... Maybe even the addition of a Nene, who reportedly would take the mid-level to come to Miami. I think at this point, Marc Gasol is out of the question anyways. He's been one of my favorite centers for a couple of years now.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
StickSoldier said:
Haha damn. I love watching Maynor and Harden go to work. They make that bench more fun to watch than the starters sometimes.

I don't understand why they don't start Maynor, who would run the offense much better and give Durant more shots. Then Westbrook can come off the bench, and go ape shit with the second unit.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
YOU BLAME MORE SHIT ON THE REFS THAN ANYONE IN HERE. What the fuck?! Revisionist history is running wild in you. Go find me a fucking birth certificate or something.

LMAO

HOW OFTEN DO YOU FUCKING POST HERE

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you are so fucking salty right now that you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Passing to teammates, how does it work?

By the way, in comparison to the pathetic Boston/Heat refs, I love the way they're calling this game.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
EvilMario said:
Westbrook is garbage. He's a black fucking hole. How did he average so many assist?
Because he always has the ball. Stephon Marbury used to average a ton of assists, too.

EvilMario said:
I don't understand why they don't start Maynor, who would run the offense much better and give Durant more shots. Then Westbrook can come off the bench, and go ape shit with the second unit.

Sucks to say this, but I bet Westbrook would fucking flip if he came off the bench. I'd like to see how Maynor/Harden/Durant/Ibaka/Perkins, with Westbrook as the 6th man would do, but that won't happen.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
StickSoldier said:
Sucks to say this, but I bet Westbrook would fucking flip if he got put to the bench. I'd like to see how Maynor/Harden/Durant/Ibaka/Perkins, with Westbrook as the 6th man would do, but that won't happen.

It just makes too much sense.

edit: Wow, Gasol was gang banged, no call.

StickSoldier said:
Sucks to say this, but I bet Westbrook would fucking flip if he got put to the bench. I'd like to see how Maynor/Harden/Durant/Ibaka/Perkins, with Westbrook as the 6th man would do, but that won't happen.

He'd probably be a very good 6th man but yeah, not sure his ego would take that well at all.

It's great to have a scorer that can create as your 6th man, the Bulls don't really have that and for the Thunder, not only could Westbrook run the team but he could score off the bench.

dream

lol@K-Dur lying through his teeth there about the team needing Westbrook to take that many shots and how it's his job as the team leader to encourage Westbrook to keep shooting.

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
ANOTHER WINNEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Haha, I have to fucking mute the TV every time that commercial comes on. Same goes for the Tmobile Rap and Heineken commercial. Oh yeah, the McDonalds one with the creepy looking girl too. Sweat Tea Pie? Isn't that what the guy calls her?

SUPREME1

Banned
Heat are gonna win it all.

No way the Lakers can win with Pau the way he is and the free throw barrage the Heat will be gifted.

StickSoldier said:
McDonalds one with the creepy looking girl too. Sweat Tea Pie? Isn't that what the guy calls her?

Yeah, that one creeps me out but moreso because of that buildup and really stupid and pointless "punchline" climax.

But yeah, now that I think of it, that girl is really unbearably quirky(in looks and acting).

Brinbe

numble said:
Brinbe is a Laker fan that pretends to be a Raps fan.
Wow, really? Don't think I'd even bother with the pretense if that really were the case.

Just genuinely curious how I've ever given off that impression though?

dream

Christ, I just saw a Popeye's commercial where a black woman was holding fried chicken and singing "I'm dancin'!" while shuckin and jivin like a jolly negro stereotype. I'm sorry my black NBA-Age friends.

Branduil

SUPREME1 said:
Heat are gonna win it all.

No way the Lakers can win with Pau the way he is and the free throw barrage the Heat will be gifted.
You overestimate Miami's frontline. So far they've played two teams with the weakest bigs in the playoffs.

Tom Penny

dream said:
Christ, I just saw a Popeye's commercial where a black woman was holding fried chicken and singing "I'm dancin'!" while shuckin and jivin like a jolly negro stereotype. I'm sorry my black NBA-Age friends.

So your a Clippers / Celtics fan / racist :|

Branduil said:
You overestimate Miami's frontline. So far they've played two teams with the weakest bigs in the playoffs.

Fatty Davis at center is a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom