• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

StickSoldier said:
Lol looked like it. And now this game is just getting out of hand.

I miss seeing Nate hop on people. :(

Glen-Davis-Nate-Robinson-2010-NBA-Finals-Game-4-LA-vs.-Boston_photo_medium.jpg

Boston-Celtics-Paul-Pierce-and-Nate-Robinson-react-at-Madison-Square-Garden-in-New-York_21.jpg

It must be nice to be on a winning team.

KingGondo

Banned
giri said:
Problem comes in that, if his jumper doesn't improve, he's a 10m per year MAX sort of guy.
Yeah... It's a conundrum because there are probably at least 20 teams in the league who would pay Russ the max no questions asked. He deserves it at times and I'm glad he's on our team, but he makes you want to pull your hair out sometimes.

diehard

Fleer
Westbrook misses so many of those lol i will laugh so hard when it costs them a game.
Branduil said:
Deron's not on your team any more.

Let it go.
What does Deron on my team have to do with Rondo?

StickSoldier said:
I just don't see how you put up so many shots in a game when you have the damn scoring champ on your team.

this is partially Durant's fault too, though. He's still kind of weak and Battier has denied him his spots.

OKC needs to find ways to get more looks for Durant in general. some of it is WB but some is on KD and the coach, too.

That said, WB taking 20 shots is too much regardless of how many KD takes.

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Rose would have hit the shot Kobe missed.

He doesn't hit many at times but when he does, he prefers them to be with the game on the line.

Yeah I'd have a lot of faith in Rose and his 22% 3pt shooting to hit that shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom