• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
dol4zr.png

I had to cover everything except her lips, or it would be a dead giveaway; them shoulders. Alicia Keys with braids? Kinda looks like it!

SamuraiX-

So what happened with Z-Bo?

Did they put somebody else on him? Double? Getting away with fouls?

I'm assuming he just needed one bad game to balance out all the ones where he totally shit all over the opposition.

jjasper

Probably going to be an 8-14 point game the rest of the way kind of like the 1st. We might make a mini run but the game will never really be in doubt.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Thunder can not possibly extend Westbrook considering the amount of money they'll need to resign all their other pieces.

and that's the game.

OKC had to win this one. can't wait to see who responds in game 3. I think who wins game 3 wins this series.

Thunder can not possibly extend Westbrook considering the amount of money they'll need to resign all their other pieces.

??

harden has 2 more years to go and Collison/Perk already re-signed. Ibaka is the only one they need to lock up besides WB. They'll survive letting Maynor go if they must.

EvilMario said:

I just think that he's going to hurt the team pretty soon. He already did last series and the first game of this series, but they fought through it luckily. I'd still love to see Maynor and RW play together at least one time.

EvilMario said:

new CBA coming around which will probably have a franchise tag.

also it's funny to see lakers fans shaking in their boots about the thunder just hoping and praying the grizzlies win this series.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
new CBA coming around which will probably have a franchise tag.

also it's funny to see lakers fans shaking in their boots about the thunder just hoping and praying the grizzlies win this series.

I'm honestly a little more scared of Gasol Sr and Z-Bo abusing Pau to the point of no return.

KingGondo

Banned
EvilMario said:
We'll try to extend him for something reasonable, but it'll be interesting to say the least. If he doesn't dramatically improve his jumper's consistency it's hard to say he deserves the max.

At the same time, he's only 22 and has the work ethic and ability to improve.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Sunday was Zach at his best. Tonight is Zach at his worst. Neither of those performances surprised me one bit.

KingGondo said:
We'll try to extend him for something reasonable, but it'll be interesting to say the least. If he doesn't dramatically improve his jumper's consistency it's hard to say he deserves the max.

I think Harden will be more important to their success than RW will be in the future. If he can become a legit 19-20 ppg player like I think he can, we would be better off with a pass first PG. Westbrook's mentality is transforming before our eyes in these playoffs, and not in a good way. (Thats if the Thunder don't get to the Finals)

giri

KingGondo said:

Problem comes in that, if his jumper doesn't improve, he's a 10m per year MAX sort of guy.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Westbrook for Rondo swap makes too much sense, if you throw in another piece/pick for Boston. Rondo/Perkins can become one again.

giri

Ninja Scooter said:
Z-Bo settling for jumpers. Where is the footwork and post moves? Somebody get him some weed.
They got the job done in game one, they took home court. They now just have to win through
athome, which they can certainly do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom