• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsayer

That thread was so terrible, I felt pretty bad for the guy because he seemed to have self-esteem and confidence issues.

If they end up divorcing he is probably going to have a breakdown. :(

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Careful, giga. I've been banned before for doing a bit 'too much research'. :lol

Doomsayer said:
That thread was so terrible, I felt pretty bad for the guy because he seemed to have self-esteem and confidence issues.

If they end up divorcing he is probably going to have a breakdown. :(

Better sooner than later if this is how she really is. I wonder how long they knew each other before they were married.

giga said:

vxf1qa.png

giga

EvilMario said:
Careful, giga. I've been banned before for doing a bit 'too much research'. :lol

Better sooner than later if this is how she really is. I wonder how long they knew each other before they were married.
We're usually shielded here in nba-gaf, but I'll oblige if Blackace/bish commands…

Duki

Banned
EvilMario said:

lol nah should be safe, not like he went and found her name and address or something

people have to live with the consequences of what they post online, that shit dont just go away

but in conjunction with the pictures it became a lot funnier

bitch be fiiiiiine

dream

Sorry Seph and TGMP but I'm rooting for the Bulls to lose just so I never have to hear that bullshit again.

Duki

Banned
did i literally just have to sit through that abomination

hawks would have to basically put they dicks in they friends' wives mouths to ruin the karmic boon they just received

giri

dream said:
Sorry Seph and TGMP but I'm rooting for the Bulls to lose just so I never have to hear that bullshit again.
I"m rooting for the celtics to lose so i can stop hearing about how good rondo is and never have to see big baby iso ever again.

Doomsayer

EvilMario said:

Most people (see: Women) are like that under the influence of intoxicants though. I know some totally shy and timid chicks who turn into borderline strippers when they get tipsy. I would be mad, but I really don't think I would divorce my wife for it.

I would just scrub her tongue with battery acid and call it a night.

giri

Doomsayer said:
Most people (see: Women) are like that under the influence of intoxicants though. I know some totally shy and timid chicks who turn into borderline strippers when they get tipsy. I would be mad, but I really don't think I would divorce my wife for it.

Hey, if theo ther girl was hot, take it as a free pass to put it in her butt.

Darkman M

Doomsayer said:

Problem is he told her not to do it.

dream

Darkman M said:
Problem is he told her not to do it.

And she knew he was enough of a Portal playing bitch to not do anything about it..

I mean, fuck her (!!!) but I think most of this is on the dude.

Darkman M

dream said:
And she knew he was enough of a Portal playing bitch to not do anything about it..

it's 100% on him,you carry yourself like a pussy, you will be treated as such.

giri

dream said:

Ok, what is your problem with portal? it's a great game.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Doomsayer said:

He told her twice not to do it, but she did anywhere. There's a trust/respect issue at play here, moreso than a "she did something stupid one time".

dream

giri said:
Ok, what is your problem with portal? it's a great game.

All I know about this guy is he likes Portal and his wife swallowed another man's load so I'll make fun of both equally even though I like Portal too.

Doomsayer

He's like "Babe don't do that, lol" and then starts making out with her? He is weak and she knew that he wasn't going to do shit.

It is almost all on the guy...

Basketball!

Does anyone hate Stockton? He is so clueless about Basketball...

god the bulls have looked like shit in the first 2 games

p.s. what the fuck is rose doing? he's out of control trying to fit balls in where even IF they go to their man (which there is a slim chance) he's not even in a good position to get a basket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom