• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

JambiBum

Darkman M said:
Problem is he told her not to do it.
That's the only problem I see with it. But I'm the type of guy that doesn't have a problem with things like that as long as I'm there and I have said it is ok.

Here is my main question though, how loud was the limo when he said no and how sternly did he say it. It very well could be a case of her just not hearing him or her being tipsy and just thinking he wasn't serious.

I feel bad for the guy but there are definitely things he could have done to stop it. Also I'm sure there are things that factored into it that he left might have left out.

giri

dream said:
All I know about this guy is he likes Portal and his wife swallowed another man's load so I'll make fun of both equally even though I like Portal too.
Are you JR Smith?

dream

my wife leans in and they tongue kiss again while I'm pinching her saying "nooo".

That shit is gold if you visualize it.

I bet she kissed him after. I know she did, if only to prove what a bitch he is.

Duki

Banned
dream said:

I bet she kissed him after. I know she did, if only to prove what a bitch he is.
the nooo slew me for real

sounds so quiet and pathetic and helpess

nooooo

like ken marino in party down or some shit

literally 9 - 8 in this game smh

SoulPlaya

more money than God
As much as I shit on Boozer, Rose really needs to seek him out more when he drives to the basket and is met with a double team. So many times he'll be open, but Rose either just throws up a wild shot, or looks for someone on the perimeter.

J2 Cool

Hawks are playing off Rose, defending the paint. Found a good description of their defensive strategy from a Hawks fan, that is spot on:

Hawks had a good plan defensively against Rose too. Jeff Teague just gave him the 3 all night and sagged off because he has the quickness and length to recover on the drive and even contest the jumpers then had Josh Smith (4 blocks) matched up with Noah for the specific reason of help on paint penetration and Al Horford (2 blocks) as a back up to that. To close out the game Joe was switched onto Rose while Teague would be able to get around all those screens you guys use to telegraph the play for Korver.

That's why Rose is taking jumpers. We've already seen one block on him tonight.

giri

SoulPlaya said:
As much as I shit on Boozer, Rose really needs to seek him out more when he drives to the basket and is met with a double team. So many times he'll be open, but Rose either just throws up a wild shot, or looks for someone on the perimeter.
Did you see Boozer these play offs? rose is better of taking a contested layup than a boozer jumper.

dream

Duki said:
the nooo slew me for real

sounds so quiet and pathetic and helpess

nooooo

As his heart sinks to his stomach the way his man's sperm is going down his wife's throat.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
giri said:
Did you see Boozer these play offs? rose is better of taking a contested layup than a boozer jumper.
I'm not talking about a jumper. When Boozer is right under the basket, and Rose drives to the basket and draws the defense, he should seek out Boozer for the easy layup or dunk.

J2 Cool

SoulPlaya said:
I'm not talking about a jumper. When Boozer is right under the basket, and Rose drives to the basket and draws the defense, he should seek out Boozer for the easy layup or dunk.

Yeah, with Josh Smith and Horford coming off their guys for him, Rose needs to get some points from his big men.

Derwind

dream said:

Now it makes me wonder how they got married in the first place? Did she know he was so emasculate before hand?

It was probably one of those silent no's. He probably just whispered that shit to himself as she started to lean in to make out with the other girl masked in that other guys juice...

SUPREME1

Banned
Derwind said:
Now it makes me wonder how they got married in the first place? Did she know he was so emasculate before hand?

It was probably one of those silent no's. He probably just whispered that shit to himself as she started to lean in to make out with the other girl masked in that other guys juice...

I'm heading home now. If I beat my wife and then off myself, you guys are to blame.

Also, Lakers better Lake.

PEACE

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Huh, so this is what you guys talk about between games. Maybe I should visit more often and not just after Heat playoff wins.

That guy snagged himself a hot chick, no wonder she's getting around.

Owzers

Hawks are a terrible team and the only entertaining thing about watching them play is laughing at their opponent who struggles against them.

J2 Cool

Sub in Korver. This squad has no range, and Rose is confused what to do at the 3pt line. It would give Boozer more space with a threat too.

Dude was +17 in 16 minutes last game.

SamuraiX- said:
SMFH @ calling anything Rose suffered this post-season an "injury."

His ankle injury to end the Pacers series was legitimate. He looks okay after this recent ankle sprain, it seems like a non-factor. It's more of what the Hawks are doing defensively, exclusively defending against his drive.

Duki

Banned
SUPREME1 said:
I'm heading home now. If I beat my wife and then off myself, you guys are to blame.

Also, Lakers better Lake.

PEACE
ok are you literally matt barnes

it would explain so much

wife beating AND saying youre going offline right when youre meant to be at staples for shoot around and shit?

too much to be a coincidence

Doc Holliday said:
Atlanta has the best bad shot takers in the league! They hit some insanely difficult shots, jesus.

Yeah I thought they were just getting lucky but damn they hit a ridiculous amount of really hard shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom