• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duki

Banned
dream said:
I'm so bored.

Find some more GAF depravity for me to be shocked by, Duki.
just a minor observation

but literally all the ladies and gents in the transexual thread have either pony or anime avatars

i personally have not looked at anyone who has one of these avatars the same again but that probably makes me a bigot or something i dont know

also yeah do khloe and lamar its literally better television than watching the bulls play

verbum

sillymonkey321 said:
" Josh Smith has made so many bad plays this game we might as well call the foul against him and laugh " - refs.

He has been a fool tonight. I think Atlanta has given up already and are conceding the win. Why else would a coach leave Josh Smith out there?

Duki

Banned
Omiee said:
i dont know why, but i got this feeling we wont be making it to the finals this year, or even the WCF
appearing in four finals in a row has never been done before has it?

J2 Cool

Joakim loves the loose balls. Bulls look on the verge of breaking it open a little, if they could just limit it to a few less mistakes. Or stop such freakishly talented players as Teague.

Crawford's got no shot selection. Guy just shoots.

Omiee said:
i dont know why, but i got this feeling we wont be making it to the finals this year, or even the WCF

Pick a option:

The Lakers gave away game 1. In a 0-1 hole for the 2nd series in a row.
Chris Paul and friends pushed them to 6 games already.
Pau Gasol was found to be the recessive gened brother.

dream

Fuck it.

Khloe is confused by boys because her idiot Celebrity All Star brother and Lamar are really affectionate with each other and become different versions of themselves when they are together. So Khloe leaves them to their wrestling around and takes off with her bestie/assistant to get "mani/pedis." I think her name is Lamika. They grew up together and are as close as sisters, only Lamika gets a paycheck for going to get "mani/pedis" with Khloe.

Back at home, Lamar and the idiot Celebrity All Star brother are playing Madden just as Lamar's BFF/hangeron Jamie shows and takes Lamar away so they can do some shit together. The idiot Celebrity All Star brother is hurt and upset because Lamar is supposed to be HIS brother-in-law aw fuck, this episode is about them competing for Lamar's attention. Fuck that, I'm going back to the game.

Omiee

BruceLeeRoy said:
Oh Omiee go get a slurpee man thing will turn out for the better!

I better prepare myself for 2 or more years of us not competing anymore. Personally i think this is our last year that we are a big contender.

Owzers

I might have to turn this game off, it's making me angry. Hawks were funny when they were beating the Magic because i wanted to see Dwight rage, but one of their random players had a wide open look to the rim and he kicked it out for a bricked 3. Just...stupid.

RBH

dream said:
Fuck it.

Khloe is confused by boys because her idiot Celebrity All Star brother and Lamar are really affectionate with each other and become different versions of themselves when they are together. So Khloe leaves them to their wrestling around and takes off with her bestie/assistant to get "mani/pedis." I think her name is Lamika. They grew up together and are as close as sisters, only Lamika gets a paycheck for going to get "mani/pedis" with Khloe.

Back at home, Lamar and the idiot Celebrity All Star brother are playing Madden just as Lamar's BFF/hangeron Jamie shows and takes Lamar away so they can do some shit together. The idiot Celebrity All Star brother is hurt and upset because Lamar is supposed to be HIS brother-in-law aw fuck, this episode is about them competing for Lamar's attention. Fuck that, I'm going back to the game.
86768.gif

giri

J2 Cool said:
Wow. Since 1990 it hasn't been unanimous? I question who was voted some of these years.
Last year Tyreke won... there were a few others. Jennings scored well.

Rose won in 2009. OJ Mayo, Brooke Lopez, Westbrook all got first place nods.
Durant won in 2008. Al Horford and Luis Scola got first place votes

There's usually an argument for it to not necessarily be unanimous.

Duki

Banned
dream said:
Don't make me watch and type about two grown men fighting for Lamar Odom's attention Duki. Please don't ask me to do that.
you prom promd you would baby

how you gonna go and do me like this

bigger abandonment here than that one time lamar abandoned his wife's brother

giri said:
Last year Tyreke won... there were a few others. Jennings scored well.

Rose won in 2009. OJ Mayo, Brooke Lopez, Westbrook all got first place nods.
Durant won in 2008. Al Horford and Luis Scola got first place votes

There's usually an argument for it to not necessarily be unanimous.

How were Shaq or Duncan not unanimous?

Omiee

Duki said:
you prom promd you would baby

how you gonna go and do me like this man

bigger abandonment here than that one time lamar abandoned his wife's brother

lol wtf.

nba thread is the gift that keeps on giving.
no day is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom