• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omiee said:
I better prepare myself for 2 or more years of us not competing anymore. Personally i think this is our last year that we are a big contender.

Same here.

They are definitely going to need some outside hires to stop The cHeat.

thekad said:
I told you guys Rose would keep shooting like he has these entire playoffs. He's a fraud...

His shooting % is okay in the 1st half. Especially if you take out that 50 foot end of quarter heave. The 5 turnovers, however, are disconcerting.

dream

Duki said:
you prom promd you would baby

how you gonna go and do me like this

bigger abandonment here than that one time lamar abandoned his wife's brother

Fine.

Khloe and Malika are back at the house and, as since Malika is Khloe's assistant, Khloe warns her that "today is going to be cray." Yup. "Cray." She hands over a bunch of folders with stuff for Malika to deliver on a tight deadline. Before Malika goes off to run the errands, she calls her manager on this phone:

phone.jpg

As it turns out, Malika is actually an aspiring actress who has done "hundreds of commercials" and actually has a manager actively trying to find her work so she can be more than Khloe's house negro. Her manager lets her know he has an audition lined up for her conveniently a half hour before Khloe's documents have to be delivered. Khloe overhears this and explains to Malika that she HAS to deliver these documents because they're confidential and she's the only person in the world who can be trusted to do this. Khloe guilt trips her some more by telling Lamika she can't do it herself because she has a meeting with Lamar which seems like a really shitty way to try to guilt trip someone. It worked though - Lamika decides she's going to deliver the documents first and then hopefully still have time to make her audition. Khloe says "okay, byeeeeeeeeeeee!" and sends her black gopher on her way.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Ickman3400 said:
I told you guys the hawks wouldn't keep shooting like they did in game 1. They're the hawks...

To be fair, who else is shooting on the Bulls? Boozer looks lost, and he has the gigantic contract.

Rose might be like Westbrook-advanced, but he doesn't have someone to at least defer to (unlike Westbrook who thinks he's the super star on his team).

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Doc Holliday said:
Why does everyone NBA player automatically foul on a fastbreak? LET IT GO!!!
Fouls on a fast break that don't lead to and 1s are good fouls. Make them earn the 2 from the line.

dream

Now, it's important to realize that Lamar refuses to answer the house phone. So when the phone rings for half a ring and Lamar quickly grabs it, Khloe starts to figure something is up. We know this because she makes this face:

khloeface.jpg

Khloe's suspicions are correct - Lamar's BFF/hangeron Jamie has a girl coming over and they don't want Khloe to find out because she just does not tolerate that shit. Remember how the idiot Celebrity All Star brother was being all territorial and shit? He decides to blow up Jamie's spot by loudly asking "hey Khloe, why is Jamie allowed to have girls over and I'm not?" Khloe is livid at the thought of Jamie inviting a girl over. We know this because she makes this face:

khloeface2.jpg

Breaking the 4th wall, Khloe tells us that her house "is not going to become a free for all" and she's "not going to allow all these whores to come over."

Lamar is stunned by this ph33nix level of snitching and asks the idiot Celebrity All Star brother to grab him a banana and to "fuck me with it cause you just fucked me." Lamar then thanks his brother-in-law for fucking him with the banana.

lamarbanana.jpg

EvilMario said:
To be fair, who else is shooting on the Bulls? Boozer looks lost, and he has the gigantic contract.

Rose might be like Westbrook-advanced, but he doesn't have someone to at least defer to (unlike Westbrook who thinks he's the super star on his team).

That's the million dollar question every game. If Deng and Boozer were both consistant we wouldn't have this problem but you can never tell if they'll show up.

Duki

Banned
dream said:
Fine.

Khloe and Malika are back at the house and, as since Malika is Khloe's assistant, Khloe warns her that "today is going to be cray." Yup. "Cray." She hands over a bunch of folders with stuff for Malika to deliver on a tight deadline. Before Malika goes off to run the errands, she calls her manager on this phone:

As it turns out, Malika is actually an aspiring actress who has done "hundreds of commercials" and actually has a manager actively trying to find her work so she can be more than Khloe's house negro. Her manager lets her know he has an audition lined up for her conveniently a half hour before Khloe's documents have to be delivered. Khloe overhears this and explains to Malika that she HAS to deliver these documents because they're confidential and she's the only person in the world who can be trusted to do this. Khloe guilt trips her some more by telling Lamika she can't do it herself because she has a meeting with Lamar which seems like a really shitty way to try to guilt trip someone. It worked though - Lamika decides she's going to deliver the documents first and then hopefully still have time to make her audition. Khloe says "okay, byeeeeeeeeeeee!" and sends her black gopher on her way.
that is a fly ass phone

lolin @ 'house negro'

on the one hand seems p mean not to let her just go to the audition

but on the other she is a paid employee and should do as instructed

man living as a kardashian really is pretty tough

wow @ that snitchin

did the banana line

actually

literally

happen

jus wow

Owzers

I'm turning this game off to play Bullestorm before the next game starts, Hawks aren't worth watching. Was that Crawford who stared at his bricked shot coming back at him but didn't decide to move towards the ball for the rebound? Whoever it was, he is a great Hawks-type player.

J2 Cool

Red Blaster said:
What an amazing MVP performance. 16 points on 16 shots and 6 assists to 6 turnovers.

I'm going to conveniently forget about the TO's... D.Rose showing the haters, on pace for a triple-double! (16/5/5 first half)

Derwind

dream said:
Now, it's important to realize that Lamar refuses to answer the house phone. So when the phone rings for half a ring and Lamar quickly grabs it, Khloe starts to figure something is up. We know this because she makes this face:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3576538/khloeface.jpg[IMG]

Khloe's suspicions are correct - Lamar's BFF/hangeron Jamie has a girl coming over and they don't want Khloe to find out because she just does not tolerate that shit. Remember how the idiot Celebrity All Star brother was being all territorial and shit? He decides to blow up Jamie's spot by loudly asking "hey Khloe, why is Jamie allowed to have girls over and I'm not?" Khloe is livid at the thought of Jamie inviting a girl over. We know this because she makes this face:

[IMG]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3576538/khloeface2.jpg[IMG]

Breaking the 4th wall, Khloe tells us that her house "is not going to become a free for all" and she's "not going to allow all these whores to come over."

Lamar is stunned by this ph33nix level of snitching and asks the idiot Celebrity All Star brother to grab him a banana and to "fuck me with it cause you just fucked me." Lamar then thanks his brother-in-law for fucking him with the banana.

[IMG]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3576538/lamarbanana.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

That shit was entertaining. Better than watching the show itself.

THRILLH0

Banned
Jesus Red Blaster, diehard, brandy, kad and dream all spend more time talking about Rose than us "dickriders"...

Relax fellas.

AShep said:
21/12 with 2.5blks on 55%, Top 5 in MVP and DPOY

vs

19/6 with 0.4blks on 42%

and 20 less games played!

I don't understand how someone justified their decision. That's as bad as that idiot who didn't vote Shaq MVP in 2000.

J2 Cool

Rose looks so confused at the 3pt line.

Red Blaster said:
Nah, it's the quadruple bumble.

The rare, coveted quadruple bumble. I was the career leader in these in NBA2k11, after only one season.

Duki

Banned
AShep said:
Jesus Red Blaster, diehard and dream spend more time talking about Rose than us "dickriders"...

Relax fellas.
lifelong literally admits he cares less about his team than even neutral fans

for shame

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
jjasper said:
What do you know Gondo was right all along Westbrook really is just like Rose.

The new exciting generation of NBA point guards. Run into the lane, fall down, shoot free throws. No calls? Just jack shots you have no business taking, because a real jump shot doesn't need practice.

jjasper

EvilMario said:
The new exciting generation of NBA point guards. Run into the lane, fall down, shoot free throws. No calls? Just jack shots you have no business taking, because a real jump shot doesn't need practice.

Maynor will save us.

dream

Having been fucked in the ass with a banana, Lamar tells Jamie about the snitching and says they gotta go fuck somewhere else (Jamie and the girl, not Jamie and Lamar). Jamie angrily yells at the idiot Celebrity All Star brother and reminds him to "never rat on your friends, always keep your mouth shut" like he's mobbed up or something and bounces.

The idiot Celebrity All Star brother retreats to his bedroom and Lamar decides to fuck with him by leaving some cheese outside his door. Cause he's a rat. Cause Lamar's clever.

The next day the idiot brother heads downstairs and sees Khloe's house negro putting groceries away. After screaming -- and I shit you not -- "WAAAASSSSSSSUUUUUPPPPPPPP!!!!" at her, the idiot brother asks her why she looks so sad. Slavegirl tells idiot brother what happened with the audition (that she never did end up making) and he breaks it down to her and tells her she's being Khloe's bitch. Khloe's bitch disagrees. But some of what he said got through to her and, for the first time in her life, she starts to wonder if she really is Khloe's bitch. We know this because she makes this face:

malika.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom