• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

My god...
KuGsj.gif
so bad.

Preciate the updates dream, keep that shit up!

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
EvilMario said:
The new exciting generation of NBA point guards. Run into the lane, fall down, shoot free throws. No calls? Just jack shots you have no business taking, because a real jump shot doesn't need practice.
So it's exactly as it was in the 90s with guys like Kenny Anderson and Stephon Marbury.

kurt thomas never gets that shot off if Josh smith doesn't smash that block out of bounds so quickly, in which case the clock would have expired.

Players always try to send it into the stands...

iamvin22

Industry Verified
Sad to see how much the bulls depend so much on rose. Seems like guys on the team are afraid to take shots.

J2 Cool

I feel like the Bulls are just letting this team hang around, there's no sense of urgency. No telling if it will come back to bite them this game, but I don't like it or understand it.

effzee

While I agree Rose isn't putting up amazing numbers, he has done more with less talent on his team than other guys have. I mean his MVP is legit. Without him that team doesn't even make it as a 8th seed.

thekad

Banned
effzee said:
While I agree Rose isn't putting up amazing numbers, he has done more with less talent on his team than other guys have. I mean his MVP is legit. Without him that team doesn't even make it as a 8th seed.

...LOL.

dIEHARD said:
lol don't worry Rose, Stern's got your back

"00:02.8 Deng Turnover : Lost Ball (1 TO) Steal:Teague (3 ST) "

I think Deng got the ball and then lost it, so technically the call was right.

But I've always hated how turnovers and steals are a allocated.

Yeah, imagine if Derrick Rose had as bad teammates as Joe Johnson!

Branduil

effzee said:
Bulls have a solid center in Noah, a former all-star in Boozer, a guy who was almost traded for Kobe, a deep bench, and the coach of the year. How does his team lack talent exactly?

THRILLH0

Banned
Rose has been pushing this entire playoffs but if he reigns in the 3-ball i'm confident his shot will start falling. The turnovers really are hurting...

I gotta admit though, I do enjoy the fact that a collection of guys who's teams are "run" by Jameer Nelson, Devin Harris, Jason Kidd (or is it Derek Fisher now?), Kyle Lowry and Rajon Rondo are talking shit about the way Rose plays the point.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
effzee said:
Let's give him Trevor Ariza and Marco Bellineli as his starting wings and see what happens.

diehard

Fleer
Black Mamba said:
I think Deng got the ball and then lost it, so technically the call was right.

But I've always hated how turnovers and steals are a allocated.
That was the previous Turnover, this one was right before the half where Rose was dribbling and lost it.

dream

Being Khloe's bitch is weighing heavy on Malika's mind. Khloe asks her if she wants to order the following:

Pizza
Champagne
A Pay-Per-View Movie

and Malika somehow manages to decline this wonderful evening Khloe had planned and tells her she'd rather just go home. Khloe says okay, "pizza for one" in a...kind of dreamy, romantic tone. Then she starts talking about dreaming about pizza and how she'll get to eat every piece. I'm not sure if this is her trying to guilt-trip Malika or if it's her literally dreaming about gorging on an entire pizza by herself. But she's really thinking hard about it. We know this because she makes this face while smacking her lips:

khloepizza.jpg

Khloe asks Malika what she'd have on her dream pizza. Malika, still being all sulky and shit, tells Khloe she's not even hungry. Khloe can't even fathom not being hungry. We know this because she makes this face:

khloehungry.jpg

Malika explains to us that in the past year, Khloe's launched a career, married the sixth man of the year, and became a published author while she's running Khloe's errands and that's not the direction she wants to go in. Back in the car, Khloe asks Malika who she's texting. Malika tells her she's not texting anyone, she's reading the LA Times. "You're reading the LA Times?!" Khloe asks, almost incredulously. Malika snaps back "I'm a little smarter than you think I am." We know this is true because the LA Times is renowned for being an intellectual journal.

thekad

Banned
AShep said:
Rose has been pushing this entire playoffs but if he reigns in the 3-ball i'm confident his shot will start falling. The turnovers really are hurting...

I gotta admit though, I do enjoy the fact that a collection of guys who's teams are "run" by Jameer Nelson, Devin Harris, Jason Kidd (or is it Derek Fisher now?), Kyle Lowry and Rajon Rondo are talking shit about the way Rose plays the point.

Which one of those point guards would let their #1 seeded team struggle to best a 37 win Eastern conference team after a supposed MVP season?

Did Rose take these types of 3s all season? That's a fucking terrible shot.

Which one of those point guards would let their #1 seeded team struggle to best a 37 win Eastern conference team after a supposed MVP season?

Uh, Rondo did that in '08 without being MVP!

THRILLH0

Banned
thekad said:

C'mon man, that's weak. Especially when 3 of those guys never even made it to the dance and another is 0-2.

I'd say you're better than that but you still think TBack was better than Kobe so...

thekad said:

We have to wait for them to lead their team to a 1 seed first.

AShep said:

You can only criticize a player if someone at the same position on your favored team is superior. Got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom