• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash

the funny thing is that this scenario was their best case. fans were praying they could face NO and Dallas and figured it would be a cake walk. so... this is pretty sweet lol.

lakers are done, towards the end of the season you could just tell this team wasn't the same. they need gasol to be dominant and he's been anything but so far these playoffs.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Feel my pain Lakers fans. Feel my pain. That shot Dirk just hit made me pull my hair out.

giri

Black Mamba said:
Lakers 0/15 on 3-pointers ... and 9/18 on free throws after two Brown misses.

What a time to put up a horrible fluke shooting.
Should've gone to bed earlier i guess.

Well, this game is over.

I still feel like the Lakers should win this series, as ridiculous as that sounds. But it's going to take a huge fucking effort to pull this off.

You can't give away games in the playoffs. You give away game 1 for no reason, and this is what can happen.

Doomsayer said:
There is no way we win this series. In fact, I'm going to tell you all to get your brooms ready.

That's what I'm afraid of. This team just looks done. This is the worst I've seen them in a long time. Granted they've been blown out worse, or lost so shittier teams, but just in terms of body language and lack of ability to take advantage of another team's struggles, they look horrible.

JoeFu

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
I have to admit, Dirk is stepping up to another level that 32/33 year old guys aren't supposed to take.

Dirk's a skill guy, he had no athleticism to lose. He'll be in the league till he's 40 as long as that shot is there.

jj-barea-es-200.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom