• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derwind

LovingSteam said:
You underestimate the lifelongers. They will become a virus on NBAGAF. Every other post will be how Riley is a general, Wade is a top 10 player, Bron is a great person and a top 5 player of all time. How Heat fans deserve the title. How they're one of the greatest tandems, teams of all time. We need to cut them off from NBA-Age civilization. Let us not underestimate them like Chamberlain underestimated Germany!

The thought of hearing arguments saying BronBron is top 5 player of all time makes me so sad....

The CHeat must get kicked out of the playoffs...

Its all up to Dal, OKC, Mem, Atl, Chi now.......

Godspeed....

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
SoulPlaya said:
Lakers fans are throwing up the white flag already? Will you guys act smug and arrogant when the Lakers come back and win it?
I haven't thrown up shit. It ain't over 'till it's over.

My confidence in them getting it done is at an all time low right now, I'm not going to lie. But I'm not ready to raise the flag just yet.

It's not like us winning this series, despite our predicament, would be the craziest thing to happen this decade. Not even close.

rc213

What the fuck happened? All I can see is the bench shot like shit.

Odom should return that 6th Man of The Year award.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Forceatowulf said:
I haven't thrown up shit. It ain't over 'till it's over.

My confidence in them getting it done is at an all time low right now, I'm not going to lie. But I'm not ready to raise the flag just yet.

It's not like us winning this series, despite our predicament, would be the craziest thing to happen this decade. Not even close.
I actually agree, and I fully believe that the Lakers will win the series.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Gigglepoo said:
I believe every eligible former MVP has made it to the HoF, and the ones who aren't eligible yet (Dirk, Nash, Kobe, LeBron) will get there soon enough.

But if he gets a career ending injury next year, I doubt he'd get in.

SUPREME1

Banned
Jamesfrom818 said:
If the rumor about Pau's girl troubles is true, hopefully getting out of LA will do him some good.

What about phones?

[3:00am]

*phone rings*

Pau: Hello?

GF: I'm breaking up with you

Pau: Por que?

GF: *click*

Pau: *sobs*

GF: *fucks sancho and as she orgasms yells out YOU ARE BEST GASOL!!*

Marc: Si.

Gigglepoo

SephCast said:
But if he gets a career ending injury next year, I doubt he'd get in.

Well, yeah, obviously. But I think that's where the future MVP talk stems from. There's a long precedent of MVPs getting enshrined.

Gigglepoo said:
Well, yeah, obviously. But I think that's where the future MVP talk stems from. There's a long precedent of MVPs getting enshrined.

I know where you're coming from but it's like non-bulls fans are making up praise just to hate on him. It's pretty funny.

Gigglepoo

cuevas said:
I know where you're coming from but it's like non-bulls fans are making up praise just to hate on him. It's pretty funny.

Most "hate" just comes from posting his statistics. That's pretty much all that needs to be said.

cuevas said:
Korver would be great if he could create his own shots.

I like how every non bulls fan is calling Rose out for playing shitty. We know he is, we are fine with it as we know he can turn it around and we can still beat the hawks this series. While some people are putting Rose in the HOF after his third year most bulls fans on here didn't even have them coming out of the east before the playoffs started...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_Most_Valuable_Player_Award

As Giggle said; you win MVP, you're in the hall.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Can I just come out and say that I'm incredibly glad that I haven't said Jeff Foster's name in over a week?

All this Bulls and Lakers talk is making the thread too depressing. Time for a puppy injection:

fwJ52.jpg

ejf1Z.jpg

ZU0e9.jpg

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
SephCast said:
Should've posted this one:

Jeff-Foster.jpg
"I don't always play basketball, but when I do, I like to do it badly."

Jeff Foster is the least interesting basketball player in the world.

Jamesfrom818 said:
If the rumor about Pau's girl troubles is true, hopefully getting out of LA will do him some good.

By rumor you mean the whispers Via says into his pillow at night?

Dirk on Kobe: Best player in the world

Nowitzki wouldn't have been able to muster any lasting outrage even if his Mavericks hadn't stolen Monday night's Game 1 at Staples Center. That's because he never expects Kobe to miss, no matter how much statistical evidence is in circulation that debunks the unmatched respect for clutchness that Bryant still generates from his peers.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
SephCast said:
That's what these last 10+ years of watching the Bulls does to us. Makes us realistic. I won't even be that depressed if we lose in the ECF.
Shit, I'm amazed that they got past the first round, lol.

BTW, I just have to say that NBA-Age truly is the best. Since coming in here back in 2009 it's provided countless laughs. When my day sucks I can count on coming in here and laughing my ass off. Just wanted to say thanks to all of you for being freaking awesome!

Ahh man I remember how bad ass his left-handed 3 point shot was.
Good ole #8 angry raping Kobe.

LovingSteam said:
BTW, I just have to say that NBA-Age truly is the best. Since coming in here back in 2009 it's provided countless laughs. When my day sucks I can count on coming in here and laughing my ass off. Just wanted to say thanks to all of you for being freaking awesome!

LS you big softy you.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I didn't even think about it until now.. but Memphis vs OKC is really the battle for the north west. Vancouver vs. Seattle.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
EvilMario said:
I didn't even think about it until now.. but Memphis vs OKC is really the battle for the north west. Vancouver vs. Seattle.
what are you doing

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
LovingSteam said:

lebronrosehug.jpg

TylerD

NBA-Age really is great but it would be a lot better if I knew so much more about all the owners, coaches, and players so I could get all the little inside jokes.

Heatbench.jpg is prob my favorite but soon it will just be them laughing at the rest of the league as they win 8 championships in a row and plunge the NBA into the HEAT-Age. Very dark times are upon us.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
TylerD said:
NBA-Age really is great but it would be a lot better if I knew so much more about all the owners, coaches, and players so I could get all the little inside jokes.

....then watch more NBA?

LovingSteam said:
You underestimate the lifelongers. They will become a virus on NBAGAF. Every other post will be how Riley is a general, Wade is a top 10 player, Bron is a great person and a top 5 player of all time. How Heat fans deserve the title. How they're one of the greatest tandems, teams of all time. We need to cut them off from NBA-Age civilization. Let us not underestimate them like Chamberlain underestimated Germany!

As opposed to 99% of the posts being about how lebron James is worse than Bin Laden. Or how the Heat plane should crash and they should all die. Or how three free agents deciding to play with each other is the worst thing in the history of the NBA.

Oh no like 10 people will be happy their team won, how horrible. You guys are the virus, it's been the same posts for nearly a year now. One guy will post a positive heat message and 50 of you will trash it and complain how you are being overrun by Heat fans. It's crazy how warped your preception is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom