• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
sy8k0x.png

If LA gets knocked out I will miss Rob Leifeld's twitter account something fierce.

SUPREME1

Banned
reilo said:
Damn, really wish Dy was out of bootcamp so we could troll out the fact that we predicted the Lakers could play at a high level for only two more seasons.

Why you gotta bring up old shit?

*My new line until I've gotten over this*

SamuraiX- said:
Uhhh, no. It's the league's fault that LeBron gets to the line on so many ticky-tacky fouls.

Guys like Wade and Durant? I don't remember the league telling them to throw themselves into defenders.

Also, Fisher's a bitch so I don't give a fuck.

Are you slow man? Durant and Wade don't call the fouls, the refs do, and the league tells the refs how to call games. If they didn't get those foul calls then they wouldn't be doing it.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
LiveFromKyoto said:
sy8k0x.png

If LA gets knocked out I will miss Rob Leifeld's twitter account something fierce.
How come he looks like he lost a fight with a tanning bed?
ryutaro's mama said:
Don't hate.
This is all with love!

ryutaro's mama said:
No one that is a serious Laker fan really wants Pau out of town.

He is invaluable when he's on--they made 3 straight Finals with him and won 2.

But he had no presence in this post season and it's absolutely puzzling.

That depends on whether or not he finds and reattaches his balls.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Cloudy said:
It sucks to lose but I'm kind of happy to see Phil bounced out in disgrace. It'll make getting another ring without him that much sweeter. Also, the myth that Pau is a top 10-15 is completely shattered. People need to stop discrediting Kobe for the last 2 chips. I'd rather have Marc!

Oh and can we agree that I'm vindicated over this Fisher debacle. I told you fellas all year that he would be a big part of our demise but I was mocked. Well, I was right...
You don't get credit because you've been spouting the same shit for years. It just so happens you were finally right this time.

You're just like the Laker haters who say "This is the year Lakers get exposed as the frauds they are!" and then a few chips later when it finally happens they scream about how right they were. When in reality they didn't "know" shit.

Forceatowulf said:
You're just like the Laker haters who say "This is the year Lakers get exposed as the frauds they are!" and then a few chips later when it finally happens they scream about how right they were. When in reality they didn't "know" shit.

STOP BOOTLEGGING MY SHIT!

reilo

After five rings and seven Finals appearances with Fisher as the starting point-guard, Konex really wants to trot out "See, I was finally right!" line? Hahah.

SamuraiX-

overcast said:
He has averaged almost 26 points a game over his 3 year career, 27.7 this year. He's only 22 years old. How is he not a dominant player man?

Regular season dominance doesn't mean shit.

And he still engages in chucker mode too often, expect he's on a hot streak now.

I'll respect him if he can take his team to the WCF, Finals would be Respect^2, but I'll never like the guy so long as he continues to fucking swing his arms and always play to draw the foul rather than make the play.

overcast

SamuraiX- said:
Regular season dominance doesn't mean shit.

And he still engages in chucker mode too often, expect he's on a hot streak now.

I'll respect him if he can take his team to the WCF, Finals would be Respect^2, but I'll never like the guy so long as he continues to fucking swing his arms and always play to draw the foul rather than make the play.
We'll see what he does over the course of his career. But he is still 22, he has time.

Lol why are some laker fans turning on jackson? One of the greatest coaches of all time.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
The Laker's roster is pretty terrible for the long term outside of Bynum, may not ever play more than half the games in a regular season. If they had a decent deal in place, how could they not trade Gasol?

The Mavericks ascending from a first-round exit to a title contender because they added a guy who had more three second violations than assists last season could be the strangest story of a very strange season.

reilo

overcast said:
We'll see what he does over the course of his career. But he is still 22, he has time.
Man, we said the same shit of Lebron, Tracy, and Vince.

SamuraiX-

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
The Mavericks ascending from a first-round exit to a title contender because they added a guy who had more three second violations than assists last season could be the strangest story of a very strange season.

You're fucking kidding yourself if you think the real Mavs MVP hasn't been positing here amongst us this entire time.

SamuraiX-

weekend_warrior said:
Are you slow man? Durant and Wade don't call the fouls, the refs do, and the league tells the refs how to call games. If they didn't get those foul calls then they wouldn't be doing it.

That doesn't change the fact that nobody is actually telling them to do it.

Just because the refs are calling it doesn't mean the players have to make themselves look like a bunch of clowns pretending to play basketball out there.

SUPREME1

Banned
Cipherr said:
Silvia-Lopez-Castro-Pau-Gasol-5.jpg

Mmm mmm mm. She is pretty fucking bad tho.

Y U NO WAIT TILL AFTER PLAYOFFS TO BRK UP

"Ass so fat that you can see it from the front..."

- Mos

Also, dat thighs. Yowza.

Not bad Pau, too bad you chose now to be a pussy about it.

bjb

Banned
EvilMario said:
The Laker's roster is pretty terrible for the long term outside of Bynum, may not ever play more than half the games in a regular season. If they had a decent deal in place, how could they not trade Gasol?

Because according to Laker fan, there's the Summer of 2012!

You know, after the dust clears from the brooms, and the shameful sweep is behind them, they can spend countless months theory-crafting and drooling over how badly Dwight Howard is going to reject them.

SUPREME1

Banned
I'm getting my drink on now.

Poisons of choice: Sierra Nevada and Crystal Head.

I'll be in the hip hop thread acting a fool. Anyone wanna come along? Anyone?

Fine.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
reilo said:
Man, we said the same shit of Lebron, Tracy, and Vince.

Does anyone think Vince is actually going to make it to the HoF? He's at least going to break the 21,000 point mark for his career (probably pulling around 31-35 spot all time) and every player at, or above that mark is a Hall of Famer (or a shoe in).

bjb said:
Because according to Laker fan, there's the Summer of 2012!

You know, after the dust clears from the brooms, and the shameful sweep is behind them, they can spend countless months theory-crafting and drooling over how badly Dwight Howard is going to reject them.

Dwight is going to rage when the new CBA comes packed with an NFL style franchise tag.

SUPREME1

Banned
lazybones18 said:
tzD0e.jpg

Too bad Kobe will end up with more rings than Shaq lol

3/10

Kobe made it three finals in a row.

Bron said he wanted to win 6, 7, 8, 9 without having one a single one. That's what makes that one funny. But, I really don't have the energy to explain, I'm sure you can figure it out.

Wait, I'm supposed to be gone.

giri

EvilMario said:
Does anyone think Vince is actually going to make it to the HoF? He's at least going to break the 21,000 point mark for his career (probably pulling around 31-35 spot all time) and every player at, or above that mark is a Hall of Famer (or a shoe in).

Dwight is going to rage when the new CBA comes packed with an NFL style franchise tag.
it's a coin toss, maybe in a down year?

EvilMario said:

Nope not at all...Last couple of years just ruined it...

clav

SamuraiX- said:
Leave Brandy alone.

He's probably breaking down right now after lifelong exposure to winning and nothing but winning.

I KNOW, BRANDY. I KNOW.
Ah well. I admire that he's a diehard fan.

Just some of the statements he makes are smh worthy. Can't make those when there's so much time left.

It's not just him either. There are others who do the same thing in these sports threads.

SamuraiX-

EvilMario said:

The guy got punked out of the Phoenix starting lineup by Jared fucking Dudley
relax giri, <3 Studley

Unless something biblical happens, I doubt it.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
ryutaro's mama said:
STOP BOOTLEGGING MY SHIT!
It's just stating the obvious. It's the way things have always worked. Nothing will change.

Do you know how many times I had to listen to people shout "lol FAKERS" after we had just 3-peated? It's like clockwork for Laker haters.
overcast said:

Lol why are some laker fans turning on jackson? One of the greatest coaches of all time.
Cloudy is not a "real" Lakers fan. And I hate saying shit like that about people, but it's just hard for me to believe this guy is for real when he says some of the stuff he does about the people who got his franchise an ass load of rings in such a short time span. It's mind boggling. I've never seen any Laker fan react the way he does to certain things...

SamuraiX-

claviertekky said:
Ah well. I admire that he's a diehard fan.

Just some of the statements he makes are smh worthy. Can't make those when there's so much time left.

It's not just him either. There are others who do the same thing in these sports threads.

I know, man, but you just have to understand.

Brandy doesn't know any other way to support his team. All he does is win, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom