• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derwind

Garnett looking younger than Bosh out there....

l05R9BuyIug.gif

Old man Bosh....

Time to rank the PFs currently in the playoffs.

Dirk > Zbo > KG > Odom > Ibaka > Gibson > Arthur > Josh Smith >>>>>>>>>>>>> Pau/Bosh/Boozer > Baby

IMO

ryutaro's mama said:
When the Heat actually give a shit, they can't be beat.

The problem with the Heat it seems, is that if one of the Big 3 don't play well, it's hard for them to win. It seems like a hit-or-miss with their bench players, so if Bosh gets outplayed again this bad, it will be hard as hell for them to win.

Although I don't see the Celts Big 3 playing this good again either.

Gigglepoo

StickSoldier said:
The problem with the Heat it seems, is that if one of the Big 3 don't play well, it's hard for them to win. It seems like a hit-or-miss with their bench players, so if Bosh gets outplayed again this bad, it will be hard as hell for them to win.

None of the big three played well tonight. Disgraceful effort.

Seda

Black Mamba said:

Dirk > Zbo > KG > Odom > Ibaka > Gibson > Arthur > Josh Smith >>>>>>>>>>>>> Pau/Bosh/Boozer > Baby

IMO

Works for me.

The M.O.B

This needs to be posted every page, tale of the tape right there. If Bosh could just bring half his balls to the court instead of constantly loosing track of Garnett on simple picks. and Lebron was hardly any better.

Nobody played particularly well, Joel, as good as he was in the 1st half was getting banged on by Garnett all night too. Chalmers was okay besides letting One armed bandit blow past him twice in the 4th.

N You just know Spo is going to still start Big Z next game despite all the evidence mounting that Joel is the only dude who can rotate fast enough.

oh and 8 minutes without a single board for Shaq.....................

EvilMario said:
If Miami doesn't win the championship, what are the odds they'll trade Bosh? And who actually takes his contract?

with the uncertainty of the CBA nobody is taking on the next 4 or 5 massive years of Bosh's contract. Same reason Pau is untradable.

It would be the best thing for Miami though. Bosh is CLEARLY not worth the money he is being paid and never will be on that team. Especially if the new CBA locks up the cap even tighter, you can't afford to have that much of it on one guy that gives you the production Bosh does. one or two quality players for that money would be much more valuable than Bosh to the Heat.

Black Mamba said:

IMO
Solid list. God damn just coming back to NBA-age is too soon I'm still sick to my stomach.

EvilMario said:
If Miami doesn't win the championship, what are the odds they'll trade Bosh? And who actually takes his contract?

Bosh for RJ/Bonner straight up. If Pop and Duncan can't turn him into a man, no one can.

dream

I'm not gonna shit on Bosh and not just because he's the only decent human being of the Heat starters. You don't want to play a desperate, cornered KG with his back to the wall.

This is exactly what happens when stupid NBA-Gaf(or much of it) crowns the Heat champions just because the lousy Lakers are about to go home.

Boston brought the Heat back to reality and this is what I expected to happen this game and actually, I expected something like it from the start.

I think the Heat still might win the series but I think it'll be 2-2 after next game.

Gigglepoo

Magic Johnson never has anything interesting to say.

StickSoldier said:
Wow yeah, just checked out the boxscore. They all have -15 or lower compared to their bench, who are +5 and shit.

It's worse watching how they played. Seeing Wade chase West while Rondo walks the ball up with one arms tells me all I need to know about that fraud.

Pkaz01

ryutaro's mama said:
Is it just me or is her friend salty as fuck in that video?
I don't think she is salty, she seems to be wondering why she is friends with her. Kinda like I understand why guys like you but why do i even bother?

dream said:
I'm not gonna shit on Bosh and not just because he's the only decent human being of the Heat starters. You don't want to play a desperate, cornered KG with his back to the wall.
KG looked great but I'm not surprised. Everytime we talk about how old he looks he visits Raz Al Ghul and comes back with a monstrous performance

NomarTyme said:
We know that Bosh is a ghost. Lets talk about Lebron disappearing act....

Doesn't that happen every year? We pretty much know its May when Bonner stops hitting three's and Lebron puts up empty triple doubles.

BruceLeeRoy said:
KG looked great but I'm not surprised. Everytime we talk about how old he looks he visits Raz Al Ghul and comes back with a monstrous performance

He ditched the bullshit "I'm a roleplayer" act and dominated like he can do this whole series.

dream

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
He ditched the bullshit "I'm a roleplayer" act and dominated like he can do this whole series.

That's exactly it. When KG's back is to the wall, he starts demanding the ball and dominating games. That's pretty much the definition of passion.

NomarTyme

Spooks said:
Lebron still spoiling people I see.
I blame ESPN.
obijkenobi said:
Doesn't that happen every year? We pretty much know its May when Bonner stops hitting three's and Lebron puts up empty triple doubles.
This is true. Lebron got a lot accolade for game 2 while Wade was the one who did the work

obijkenobi said:

I'm pretty sure Pop will make him cry in the first practice.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
KG has scared Bosh shitless for his entire career. Now that Rondo has one arm, it's by far their biggest matchup advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom