• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vire

Blackface said:
No, Bosh has gotten more criticism then any player on NBAGAF in the past few seasons by far. It's not even close.

When Bosh plays good nobody says anything, when he plays bad it's three pages of gif's, pictures and hating.

Yep. At least someone agrees with me.

Reilo can shut the fuck up now.

LovingSteam said:
Thankfully our general management isn't as dumb as the Heats. We've had some dumb dumb moments but not any compared to giving Bosh a contract like the Heat gave him.
I thought you weren't a Laker fan anymore...

Blackface agreeing with you doesn't help your argument, pal.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Blackface said:
Regardless, he is the most critisied player around here.

That said, Boozer, Pau and Amare would all be in the same spot as Bosh if they had to run a team of nobodies for half a decade. Hell, Amare is in the same spot Bosh was and he is playing next to fucking Carmelo Anthony.
lol. In what world do you fucking live in where Boozer, Amare, and Pau haven't gotten shit for their play? Hop off Bosh's dick already.
Vire said:

Congrats. You got Bosh's mother to agree with you. Fuck off.

SoulPlaya said:
Boozer has a grade 3 turf toe, meaning that the ligament is completely torn. He honestly shouldn't be playing, if it's that bad.
Boozer shouldn't be playing. He'll just be a liability on defense.

reilo

Rodeo Clown said:
The most criticized player is easily Russell Westbrook. There was like 8 pages of everyone clowning him yesterday.
And none of those compare to the shit that Kobe and Lebron got over the years on here.

That said, Boozer, Pau and Amare would all be in the same spot as Bosh if they had to run a team of nobodies for half a decade. Hell, Amare is in the same spot Bosh was and he is playing next to fucking Carmelo Anthony.
oh+you.jpg

Amar'e had a team of "nobodies" earlier in the year and proceeded to put up an MVP stretch for the 1st half. Ironically Blackface was quiet then.

Vire

pharmboy044 said:
Boozer shouldn't be playing. He'll just be a liability on defense.
You think the backups would do better? I doubt it...

Even a hurt Boozer is probably better than what they have. It's really not much different when he's healthy anyway, he sucks at defense regardless.

Derwind

reilo said:
Well, yeah. Pau, Amare, and Boozer have been centerpieces in WCF, Finals, and championship squads. Bosh's contribution to the NBA the past few years has been his uncanny ability to be a Whoopi Goldberg lookalike.

35557-fuck-you.gif

Blackface

Banned
reilo said:
lol. In what world do you fucking live in where Boozer, Amare, and Pau haven't gotten shit for their play? Hop off Bosh's dick already.

Congrats. You got Bosh's mother to agree with you. Fuck off.

There goes Reilo again. Putting words in peoples mouths and making up arguments out of nowhere.

Honestly, I am more surprised you give Bosh shit then anyone. Considering a softer version of Bosh is the best player on your team.

thekad

Banned
LovingSteam said:
Sweep is what I'm hoping for.

Thabeet's expiring for Pau.

The Frankman said:
Amar'e had a team of "nobodies" earlier in the year and proceeded to put up an MVP stretch for the 1st half. Ironically Blackface was quiet then.

Who was the last MVP w/ a .500 record?

SamuraiX-

Vire said:

Even a hurt Boozer is probably better than what they have.

I'll take Taj Gibson over Boozer any day.

A legitimately injured Boozer is about as useful as a bag of hammers.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Vire said:

Even a hurt Boozer is probably better than what they have. It's really not much different when he's healthy anyway, he sucks at defense regardless.
OK, it's clear now that you don't watch at all.

Blackface said:
There goes Reilo again. Putting words in peoples mouths and making up arguments out of nowhere.

Honestly, I am more surprised you give Bosh shit then anyone. Considering a softer version of Bosh is the best player on your team.
... should I even dignify this with a gif? Jesus Christ Almighty someone call Blackace...

Blackface

Banned
The Frankman said:
oh+you.jpg

MVP stretch? On what planet? Your team actually has to not suck for that to happen.

Amare couldn't average a double double to save his fucking life.

Vire

SamuraiX- said:
I'll take Taj Gibson over Boozer any day.

A legitimately injured Boozer is about as useful as a bag of hammers.
Taj Gibson is not going to win you championships...

He scores 7 points a game and he's defense is suspect.

reilo

Blackface said:

Honestly, I am more surprised you give Bosh shit then anyone.
I called you out on your shit because it is factually false:

Blackface said:
No, Bosh has gotten more criticism then any player on NBAGAF in the past few seasons by far.
No. No. No.

Lebron, Kobe, and even Amare got all more shit over the years than Bosh ever did. Just because you post and defend him like a deranged groupie and incite others into argument doesn't mean the criticism Bosh has received has been a) unwarranted and b) more than any other player.
Blackface said:
Considering a softer version of Bosh is the best player on your team.
Is that why my player managed to lead a broken team to more wins in the West than Bosh ever could manage in the East? Yeah, okay. Fuck off.

Blackface

Banned
reilo said:
I called you out on your shit because it is factually false:

No. No. No.

Lebron, Kobe, and even Amare got all more shit over the years than Bosh ever did. Just because you post and defend him like a deranged groupie and incite others into argument doesn't mean the criticism Bosh has received has been a) unwarranted and b) more than any other player.

Is that why my player managed to lead a broken team to more wins in the West than Bosh ever could manage in the East? Yeah, okay. Fuck off.

Portland did well because it's an all around decent team. LMA put up 21 and 8.8. and couldn't play defense to save his life. Please stop. You are embarrassing.

thekad

Banned
An answer to a straightforward question is simple, but Iguodala's answer to the question, "Do you want to play for the 76ers next year?" was anything but.

Here was his first attempt: "I expect to be back in the NBA," Iguodala said...

Goddamn. That's cold blooded.

Vire

SamuraiX- said:
What is this... I don't even... WAT?
5 rebounds is really going to cut it when your playing the Forward position? Remember when Boozer was injured earlier in the season? It took Rose going god mode to keep them afloat.

reilo

Blackface said:
I refuse to believe you actually think LMA isn't tissue paper.
You know what's "soft"? Ditching the franchise player label to go play third fiddle behind two other superstars in Miami.

You know what isn't? Stepping up to become the franchise player on a team after their best player goes down to injury and then proceeds to lead his team to the playoffs.

Blackface said:
MVP stretch? On what planet? Your team actually has to not suck for that to happen.

Amare couldn't average a double double to save his fucking life.
I refuse to believe you actually think LMA isn't tissue paper.
You haven't watched a goddamn game all year. I crapped on Aldridge a ton last year but I know he's becoming a much better player all around. He would destroy Bosh in a second. As for Amar'e, dude had nine straight games of 30+ points and was carrying that team the first 2-3 months before wearing down. BACK THEN he was a Top 5 candidate.

can we just hope Blackface is trolling badly? He CAN'T honestly believe this shit he's typing.

Blackface

Banned
reilo said:
You know what's "soft"? Ditching the franchise player label to go play third fiddle behind two other superstars in Miami.

You know what isn't? Stepping up to become the franchise player on a team after their best player goes down to injury and then proceeds to lead his team to the playoffs.

1. Nobody said Bosh isn't soft. He is, especially in Miami.

2. Bosh did the same thing as LMA did when Vince left. Led the Raptors to virtually the same record portland had this year, put up better numbers then LMA did, did it in only his fourth season, on a worse team.

Thats the end of your argument.

thekad

Banned
The Frankman said:
You haven't watched a goddamn game all year. I crapped on Aldridge a ton last year but I know he's becoming a much better player all around. He would destroy Bosh in a second. As for Amar'e, dude had nine straight games of 30+ points and was carrying that team the first 2-3 months before wearing down.

Carrying that team to a .500 record?

reilo

Blackface said:
1. Nobody said Bosh isn't soft. He is, especially in Miami.

2. Bosh did the same thing as LMA did when Vince left. Led the Raptors to virtually the same record portland had this year, put up better numbers then LMA did, did it in only his fourth season, on a worse team.
lol okay.

Do you need a napkin?

Blackface

Banned
The Frankman said:
You haven't watched a goddamn game all year. I crapped on Aldridge a ton last year but I know he's becoming a much better player all around. He would destroy Bosh in a second. As for Amar'e, dude had nine straight games of 30+ points and was carrying that team the first 2-3 months before wearing down. BACK THEN he was a Top 5 candidate.

can we just hope Blackface is trolling badly? He CAN'T honestly believe this shit he's typing.

LMA is worse then Bosh was in the Raptors in every single aspects of professiional basketball. There is not one thing he is or worse as good as Bosh at.

Yes Amare had a good stretch, yes I was trolling. I was one of the only people sticking up for him on this shitty site.

Vire

Heh, Phil Jackson in his twenty year career has never been swept.

There's always a first for everything right?

Blackface said:
LMA is worse then Bosh was in the Raptors in every single aspects of professiional basketball. There is not one thing he is or worse as good as Bosh at.

Yes Amare had a good stretch, yes I was trolling. I was one of the only people sticking up for him on this shitty site.
You troll like an retarded monkey has sex: fumbling around and pawing at shit and pulling stuff out of your ass.

thekad

Banned
The Frankman said:
Well people did think that team had the worst offseason ever in the history of the NBA and would only win 20 games and all...

BTW your trolling isn't much better.

Last MVP who had a .500 record.

Go.

reilo

The Frankman said:
You troll like an retarded monkey has sex: fumbling around and pawing at shit and pulling stuff out of your ass.
uh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom