• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derwind

dream said:
He later clarifies that it is, in fact, his first cousin.

Beardz be wondering if its normal to have sex for sex's sake.....cause he bored and on NeoGAF....

Not bragging though, he just curious......

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
dream said:
He later clarifies that it is, in fact, his first cousin.
what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck

what the fuck!!!

dream

Derwind said:
Beardz be wondering if its normal to have sex for sex's sake.....cause he bored and on NeoGAF....

Not bragging though, he just curious......

He must have a large family.

dream

There's a chance he means he and his sister roleplays being husband and wife when they have sex. You really can't fucking tell with these people.

dream

Why can't people just be normal? What genetic malfunction causes someone to look at a pony or a cousin and go "I must fuck that?"

reilo

dream said:
Why can't people just be normal? What genetic malfunction causes someone to look at a pony or a cousin and go "I must fuck that?"
I've had discussions with girls where they talk about how they like to be roughed around a little bit, like choked and such. Some even go as far as wanting to roleplay "rape fantasies". Maybe that makes me boring, but shit's fucked, yo.

Puddles

Banned
Maybe they just like A Song of Ice and Fire. George R.R. Martin makes brother/sister fucking and 13 year olds getting penetrated by the uncut members of horse-lords seem pretty natural.

dream

I used to see this girl who called me "daddy" during sex. Which kind of sucked on its own but one time she decided to take it a step further and start saying shit like "fuck your little girl" and mumbling shit about having to hurry because mom will be back soon.

I'm not gonna lie and say I stopped on the spot but, yeah, I ended that shit with the quickness.

reilo

Puddles said:
Maybe they just like A Song of Ice and Fire. George R.R. Martin makes brother/sister fucking and 13 year olds getting penetrated by the uncut members of horse-lords seem pretty natural.
Wait, is the blond girl supposed to be thirteen? (I never read the books). wttttf

numble

dream said:
I used to see this girl who called me "daddy" during sex. Which kind of sucked on its own but one time she decided to take it a step further and start saying shit like "fuck your little girl" and mumbling shit about having to hurry because mom will be back soon.

I'm not gonna lie and say I stopped on the spot but, yeah, I ended that shit with the quickness.
...and that's why you don't pick up girls at Toys R Us.

reilo said:
I've had discussions with girls where they talk about how they like to be roughed around a little bit, like choked and such. Some even go as far as wanting to roleplay "rape fantasies". Maybe that makes me boring, but shit's fucked, yo.
these girls seem like my type of women.

bionic77 said:
If this is Phil's last game then at least I will be able to watch the whole thing in the afternoon.
every career has its chink in the armour. today will be phil's.
also this is kobe's last hoorah to the finals. it will be interesting how he will carry himself for the rest of his days as a laker.

reilo said:
You want to fuck a family member, don't you? Gross.
dont judge Dy_nasty like that!
he only has small pickens considering he lives in the south!

SamuraiX-

viakado said:
these girls seem like my type of women.

uQAo1.jpg

Derwind

viakado said:
every career has its chink in the armour. today will be phil's.
also this is kobe's last hoorah to the finals. it will be interesting how he will carry himself for the rest of his days as a laker.

On the bench, as Shannon Brown starts over him.

The future!!!!

Vestal

I am rooting for Dallas today, but I am hoping for atleast 1 last hoorah from these lakers.. make it atleast a series.

reilo

Vire said:
What's funny is that Bosh has better statistics than each one of these forwards in the Playoffs thus far. Yet he's been getting the most criticism...

Pau Gasol
Carlos Boozer
Amare Stoudemire

Granted he had a really terrible game last night, so I think the criticism is warranted.
What? Really? Those guys have gotten far more criticism than Bosh has. Far more. How about you quit lurking and mucking shit up and actually pay some damn attention?

Puddles

Banned
I moonlighted at an adult English academy for a few weeks while I was in Korea last year, and I ended up hooking up with one of the students (after I had finished teaching there). She called me "Teacher" sexually while we were doing it. Problem was that I taught middle-schoolers at my day job, so it made me feel kind of weird.

Vire

reilo said:
What? Really? Those guys have gotten far more criticism than Bosh has. Far more. How about you quit lurking and mucking shit up and actually pay some damn attention?

Is your vagina still sandy from the Blazer's being eliminated?

Relax, I'm talking about criticism on this forum. Not worldwide.

Sorry for having a discussion by presenting actual facts and statistics.

SoulPlaya said:
Lakers have got to win today. No way in hell they get swept.

I hope the Lakers lose today and get swept. Puts more pressure on Buss and Co. to make drastic changes in the off season. I also don't mind them getting embarrassed for the lack of effort they've displayed. They'll deserve it.

Vire said:
What's funny is that Bosh has better statistics than each one of these forwards in the Playoffs thus far. Yet he's been getting the most criticism...

Pau Gasol
Carlos Boozer
Amare Stoudemire

Granted he had a really terrible game last night, so I think the criticism is warranted.
Pau - beaten up by coach, has been crucified here.
Boozer - done. Has become a running joke on this board.
Amar'e - Injured during Game 2, had a monster Game 1.

lurk moar or y'now, actually watch a series.

reilo

Vire said:
Is your vagina still sandy from the Blazer's being eliminated?

Relax, I'm talking about criticism on this forum. Not worldwide.
What do the Blazers have to do with criticisms regarding Amare, Bosh, Pau, and Boozer's shittastic play?

You came in here trying to throw out an idiotic argument that those three players played like shit, and that nobody criticized them for it? Guess what? They have been. Lakers fans have gone as far as honestly demanding Pau to be traded.

So how about you actually pay some attention? In the end, no, Amare, Pau, and Boozer playing like shit doesn't absolve Bosh from his shitty play.

Maybe you ought to quit scissoring it up with Bosh and get his sand out of your vagina?

thekad

Banned
Sweep = blowup. If Kobe doesn't continue his sharp decline, then I can see the Lakers competing one more time in the lockout-shortened season. You should be hoping they win a couple more games.

Blackface

Banned
reilo said:

No, Bosh has gotten more criticism then any player on NBAGAF in the past few seasons by far. It's not even close.

When Bosh plays good nobody says anything, when he plays bad it's three pages of gif's, pictures and hating.

reilo

Puddles said:
I moonlighted at an adult English academy for a few weeks while I was in Korea last year, and I ended up hooking up with one of the students (after I had finished teaching there). She called me "Teacher" sexually while we were doing it. Problem was that I taught middle-schoolers at my day job, so it made me feel kind of weird.
wtf you banged a middle schooler???

thekad said:
Sweep = blowup. If Kobe doesn't continue his sharp decline, then I can see the Lakers competing one more time in the lockout-shortened season. You should be hoping they win a couple more games.

Sweep is what I'm hoping for.

reilo

Blackface said:
No, Bosh has gotten more criticism then any player on NBAGAF in the past few seasons by far. It's not even close.

When Bosh plays good nobody says anything, when he plays bad it's three pages of gif's, pictures and hating.
Well, yeah. Pau, Amare, and Boozer have been centerpieces in WCF, Finals, and championship squads. Bosh's contribution to the NBA the past few years has been his uncanny ability to be a Whoopi Goldberg lookalike.

Blackface

Banned
reilo said:
Well, yeah. Pau, Amare, and Boozer have been centerpieces in WCF, Finals, and championship squads. Bosh's contribution to the NBA the past few years has been his uncanny ability to be a Whoopi Goldberg lookalike.

Regardless, he is the most critisied player around here.

That said, Boozer, Pau and Amare would all be in the same spot as Bosh if they had to run a team of nobodies for half a decade. Hell, Amare is in the same spot Bosh was and he is playing next to fucking Carmelo Anthony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom