• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truphenom

KingGondo said:
Well damn. Mavs are gonna be well-rested by the time the OKC-Memphis series is over.

If Dallas plays like this it's not gonna matter who they play though.

Crazy and unpredictable playoffs this year. For once.

It really is awesome and the lockout will ruin all the momentum.
Your team should be playing them if passbroke gets in line and plays the way the team needs him to.

Blackace said:
When was the last time the defending champs were swept?

The better question is:

When was the last time the defending champs that went to the finals in the previous 3 seasons were swept?

Lots of extra mileage on their old legs.

thekad

Banned
Kobe:

17 points on 18 shots. More turnovers than assists, rebounds, steals, and blocks COMBINED.

In an elimination game.

9bj3vn.gif

NomarTyme

Pkaz01 said:
Why are these people so stupid? Why would the lakers go for Howard when their biggest problem is the PG position? They should be going for CP3
I take Dwight over CP3 any day of the week.

dream said:
This is his chance to carve out a legacy. Open up the checkbook and be a decent human being, DTS.
Ha, a guy like that doesn't change over night.

sf2fanatic said:
Agreed...Sterling will find a way to get #1 pick again
Eh, I think the clips will be competitive though.

The M.O.B

Okay that Pau pic is disturbing >_<

On another note, Miami please don't go out like this against anybody. If we get kicked out that last thing I want to see is Dampier or Juwan dunking players and getting ejected.

Blackface

Banned
Pkaz01 said:
Why are these people so stupid? Why would the lakers go for Howard when their biggest problem is the PG position? They should be going for CP3

Their biggest problem is the team clearly hates each other. You can't keep a team with no chemistry together. They won't recover as a team from this. They need to blow it up.

Puddles

Banned
I honestly thought the Lakers would win this in 5 at most.

Wish I could just go 14 quarters back in time. Life was so beautiful then.

Duki

Banned
dream said:
Here you go Duki

proving that some GAFfers will literally fuck anything
uhhhh...

well maybe she was really really hot and like his third cousin or something

please tell me that this is so

Esiquio

Congrats Mavs. Didn't watch the last half as I was taking care of my wife, buf it sounds like there was some frustration-induced dirty plays at the end. Rest assured that the majority of Lakers fans and management are probably just as pissed at Odom/Bynum as Mavs fans.

This loss was dissapointing, but it's hard to be mad after winning 5 championships in the last 10-11 years w/7 Finals appearances. No other team came close, but now it's time for another team to have a turn. Mavs got robbed in '06, hope Dirk gets a ring finally, lol.

Kobe/Gasol, please get some rest. Those guys have played a LOT of b-ball in the last 4 years!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
reilo said:
Heat in 2007 versus Bulls.

Really thought it had been longer than that..but the heat had traded Shaq midseason huh?

28ko808.gif
16a9kec.gif

33kr7rk.gif
nbdbbl.gif

I wish I had time to quote all the people who didn't believe in the Mavs.

"Mavs? LOL Easy sweep"

DAMN FUCKING RIGHT EASY SWEEP. BITCHES.

To all you Lakers fans: Fuck you guys. Don't act like cocky bitches all the times. "We can still come back, i mean we're the Lakers and they are the Mavs LOL".

I wan't to say more but I'll leave it at that.

Jonm1010

Banned
thetechkid said:
The whole Bynum thing was dirty, and sad to see Phil go this way.

Nah, it's just the way he deserved to go. Great coach, shitty human being. Justice is served that his exit correlates well with the type of person he is, shitty.

Derwind

Alright, I give it up to the Lakers-age, they were very good sports for the most part.

Hopefully you guys can get organized this off season and ship out anyone you need to ship out.

ghostofsparta said:
28ko808.gif
16a9kec.gif

33kr7rk.gif
nbdbbl.gif

I wish I had time to quote all the people who didn't believe in the Mavs.

"Mavs? LOL Easy sweep"

DAMN FUCKING RIGHT EASY SWEEP. BITCHES.

To all you Lakers fans: Fuck you guys. Don't act like cocky bitches all the times. "We can still come back, i mean we're the Lakers and they are the Mavs LOL".

I wan't to say more but I'll leave it at that.

You still gotta win 2 more series to claim anything...Easy on the celebration

Anyways like i posted before GG's

Puddles said:
I honestly thought the Lakers would win this in 5 at most.

Wish I could just go 14 quarters back in time. Life was so beautiful then.

Ehh, all ya'll were nuts thinking they had a shot at winning since December. They're old. Your fandom blinded you to this fact for the last 5 months. I've been enjoying the sweet and good life for quite some time.

Darkman M

Pkaz01 said:

Id love to have either one,but Dwight would be the best pick to work with Kobe for his final 2 years. Dwight dominates on both side of the ball and our interior D isn't great.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Blackace said:
Really thought it had been longer than that..but the heat had traded Shaq midseason huh?
Shaq wasn't traded until after that series.

KingGondo

Banned
Truphenom said:
It really is awesome and the lockout will ruin all the momentum.
Your team should be playing them if passbroke gets in line and plays the way the team needs him to.
Is it weird that I still feel like we have a decent shot at winning the series? We still had a shot at winning game 1 in spite of getting enormous games from Gasol and Z-Bo, and since then we've been far better than the Grizz for 7 out of 8 quarters.

We're also good at bouncing back from losses this season, so there's still hope. But I'm still pissed as hell that we blew that opportunity to take command of the series.

Pkaz01

Darkman M said:
Id love to have either one,but Dwight would be the best pick to work with Kobe for his final 2 years. Dwight dominates on both side of the ball and our interior D isn't great.
Dwight would get even less looks than he did in Orlando if he came to LA. And I don't see them having what it takes to trade for him and still have a decent bench.

NomarTyme said:
Eh I'll live with that.

Thats what many said this season look where that got them. Next year fisher gets even older.

giri

Pkaz01 said:
Because CP3 has 2 years left before his knee's are done.

Ephemeris

I want to see Dirk get his. Deserves it.

The Frankman said:
Vary your material. You can't get burned out by Day 40-50 or then you're gonna have to start looking at fat chicks Khloe Kardashian.

Good looking on the protip.

Omiee

this was horrible, its going to be a loooooong off season, im glad im going on vacation to france and spain or i would have been down all summer.
I hope memphis can make it to the wcf, that would be a nice story.

sf2fanatic said:
You still gotta win 2 more series to claim anything...Easy on the celebration

Anyways like i posted before GG's

I honestly wouldn't be too upset if the Mavs lost next series because I HATE the Lakers/Lakers fans so I'm enjoying this right now.

edit: See this right here

"Seriously, if you were as frustrated as the LAKERS were tonight, you would be doing EXACTLY WHAT ODOM AND BYNUM DID, so SHUT THE FUCK UP! ANY OF YOU HATERS GOT ANY RINGS? THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT BITCHES. Lakers you are human haha, got lots of love &#9829; mwah!"

Lakers fans STILL talking shit. It's all they fucking do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom