• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omiee said:
this was horrible, its going to be a loooooong off season, im glad im going on vacation to france and spain or i would have been down all summer.
I hope memphis can make it to the wcf, that would be a nice story.

Despite the absolute beating they gave us if Dallas and Miami go to the finals and Dallas beats them I can be pretty happy about that.

giri

LovingSteam said:
When the Heatles win the chip this year, I hope there is a lockout for 2 years. Bron and Co. lose 2 years of their career? BEAUTIFUL!
I was hoping somone from the Mavs bench walked up and kicked bynum in the knee after what he did to barea. Just end his career.

Kobe's epic blowout losses in elimination games

Game 6 of the 2003 Western Conference Semifinals- Lakers lost by a score of 110-82 to the Spurs

Game 5 of the 2004 NBA finals- Lakers lost 100-87 but the game was not indicative of the final score. Pistons were leading 82-59 after three quarters and the Lakers got a bunch of points in garbage time to make the score look more respectable.

Game 7 of the 2006 Western Conference First Round- Lakers lost 121-90 to the Suns.

Game 6 of the 2008 NBA finals- Lakers lost 131-92 to the Celtics

Game 4 of the 2010 Western Conference Semifinals- Lakers lose 122-86 to the Mavericks

Yikes. Stolen from RealGM.

Blackface said:
I offer a seat on the Raptor bandwagon for any Laker fans.

I don't even think you'd get a Kings fan to take that seat. Face it, you're

forever+alone+face.png

Derwind

LovingSteam said:
When the Heatles win the chip this year, I hope there is a lockout for 2 years. Bron and Co. lose 2 years of their career? BEAUTIFUL!

NOOOOOO, don't give up, the CHeat will not win a chip!!! Believe in Mem, OKC, DAL, CHI, BOS alright!!!!

We still got this!!!!

Broseybrose

If you ask me the Playoffs just got Double-Interesting. Sorry LA-GAF. Thank you Dallas for providing the lulziest moment in NBA-Age history.

Anyway, please let the Heat beat the Bulls this year. Bulls are the only team I'm concerned about.

RBH

The Hawks and Grizzlies have more wins in the playoffs this year than the Lakers.

Let that sink in for a minute.

Omiee

RBH said:
The Hawks and Grizzlies have more wins in the playoffs this year than the Lakers.

Let that sink in for a minute.

Lakers went to the finals 3 years in a row.
lets think about that =)

we have one of the oldest team in the league

Truphenom

KingGondo said:
Is it weird that I still feel like we have a decent shot at winning the series? We still had a shot at winning game 1 in spite of getting enormous games from Gasol and Z-Bo, and since then we've been far better than the Grizz for 7 out of 8 quarters.

We're also good at bouncing back from losses this season, so there's still hope. But I'm still pissed as hell that we blew that opportunity to take command of the series.

I feel like they can win too. If they win game 4 then they have homecourt again. Minus all the dumbassery that Russell seems to spread to the whole team from time to time, they look poised and hungry. And if Durant can find a way to lessen the impact Toney Allen is having on him, then that would be a huge boost. He's being forced to play however Allen wants him too.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Puddles said:
Honestly, the Bynum foul didn't look that bad. Barea got up afterwards, didn't he?
It's not about how bad it was. That's not the issue. The issue is that this isn't a one time incident. He's been doing this for years and it's inexcusable behavior.

Look, I like Bynum, I still like him. I tried to give the guy the benefit of the doubt the first couple of times I saw it because he's a part of my team and he's still really young... but come on man it is pretty clear he's doing it on purpose out of frustration like a small angry child.

There's just no defending this shit.

LovingSteam said:
I don't even think you'd get a Kings fan to take that seat. Face it, you're

forever+alone+face.png

HAHAHA

Me and my dad watched the game today and he reminded me that he was telling me since the Lakers lost to Miami that first time this year that it was over for us and I would cry and wail and he would remind me that he was a fan since Elgin Baylor and I still wouldn't concede and.....of course he was right him and you LS.

You bastard prophet.

Kevtones

Man, I just saw Bynum's shot on Beasley... Guy deserves a season-long suspension after this. He's a dangerous and stupid POS.

Also, Barea MADE his shot.

Fatalah

The Laker players threw Phil Jackson's legacy under the bus today. At some point this season, the team stopped listening.

Maybe it all came to a head when Gasol got ripped apart. I'm hoping for some good coverage on this.

BruceLeeRoy said:
HAHAHA

Me and my dad watched the game today and he reminded me that he was telling me since the Lakers lost to Miami that first time this year that it was over for us and I would cry and wail and he would remind me that he was a fan since Elgin Baylor and I still wouldn't concede and.....of course he was right him and you LS.

You bastard prophet.
You will reach my level of peace and tranquility soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom