• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derwind

etiolate said:
The Maloofs buy intot hem, and hey, you can't discount business smarts like theirs.

KingGondo said:
It doesn't do anything
except get you naming rights to the arena of the Sacramento Kings

So wait, are you telling me the power bracelet jackasses bought the naming rights of the Arco Arena?

This is worse than the SkyDome being renamed as the Rogers Center.....

=(

KingGondo

Banned
Derwind said:
So wait, are you telling me the power bracelet jackasses bought the naming rights of the Arco Arena?

This is worse than the SkyDome being renamed as the Rogers Center.....

=(
It's Power Balance Arena now.

Kevtones

thekad said:
Yup, Ron's act was reactionary. Bynum's was premeditated; he's out to end careers. He should get a season off.

It was. After the Beasley thing he was unapologetic and he was similarly hesitant to apologize tonight. He brushed it aside like a cowardly bitch.

Classless shit and he deserves a ban.

When Josh Smith actually drives consistently, he's a beast. Too bad he's too dumb and passive to be a great player.

Edit: Phantom call on Zaza, wtf.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
SoulPlaya said:
No, Sterling is still worse.
Let's not forget Dolan, Taylor, and the fact that the Hornets don't have an owner. Also, despite their recent success, the owner of the Grizzlies sucks. Sarver in Phoenix isn't that much better.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
This Atlanta crowd cheers for every bucket made by either team. It's like they're at an exhibition game and don't know whom to cheer for.

reilo said:
Let's not forget Dolan, Taylor, and the fact that the Hornets don't have an owner. Also, despite their recent success, the owner of the Grizzlies sucks. Sarver in Phoenix isn't that much better.

Add Ed "I don't give a shit about my basketball team and yet I will not sell it" Snider

benjipwns

Banned
reilo said:
This Atlanta crowd cheers for every bucket made by either team. It's like they're at an exhibition game and don't know whom to cheer for.
Hey, go easy on them, they just found out there are NBA games played in Atlanta.

giri

reilo said:
Not like they have experience cheering for the home team.

when the fuck will boozer learn to stop shoving people all the time? God damn most peopel would learn after it didn't work the first 50 times.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Knux-Future said:
Add Ed "I don't give a shit about my basketball team and yet I will not sell it" Snider
This is going on Glen Taylor's tombstone, too. It's like Taylor is out to antagonize fans.

giri

reilo said:
So we're running Maloofs, Sterling, Dolan, Taylor, Sarver.

It annoys me that 3 of those 5 are in the pacific division.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom