• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigglepoo

What a great snapshot of the difference between these two point guards. Westbrook fumbles on a drive, Conley with a ten-foot bounce pass on a fast break.

dream

exarkun said:
I never realized how much the Grizz clogged the paint. And they rotate soooo quickly.

Their defense is great to watch. And you can't say that about a lot of teams. Actually, you can probably only say that maybe about the celtics on a consistent basis.

You know, when I first started saying Marc Gasol is best Gasol, I was just kidding. I'm not so sure anymore.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
DMczaf said:
Grizzlies in the Finals?

alg_stern.jpg

ZB5a9.jpg

Alternate reality bearded Stern ponders the idea and accepts it.

Gigglepoo

Westbrook doesn't even try to make layups. He flops like a ragdoll for the bailout instead of just trying to make the damn shot. He's quickly becoming one of my least favorite players.

EDIT - The hell was that!? Fucking refs. That's awful.

Derwind

God damn, Memphis is making OKC sweat. Not a single fuck is given by Memphis.....not a single fuck....

Hahaha Wade call....XD

Basileus777 said:
The Grizz's passing and ball movement is probably the most shocking thing about this team.

Yeah because it's been atrocious the last year and a half. That's a major part of why the Grizzlies are 8th.

And Conley with the Durant call.

SamuraiX-

Hubie Brown is the stupidest mother fucker on the planet.

There was contact? Really?

Go fucking retire, old man. I fucking hate the sound of his voice.

Cloudy

Banned
Memphis has no chance in this series unless Collins makes a huge stink about these BS calls. OKC should be down 16 or 18 right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom