• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
dream said:
KG is gonna test positive for something.

eb9080ea053ab48b8d968425c79f87b8.gif

SUPREME1 said:
Honestly, I think El Pollo Loco is very underrated as a fastfood chain.

I put it in the same catergory as subway, in that its tons healthier than most alternatives, and it's tasty. It just doesn't get all any love from the grease lovers.

Subway. Bleh. Vons and Ralphs make better subs. As does Jersey Mike's. Qiuznos is ass, though. I think El Pollo Loco tastes very bland. granted, I'm not a big fast food fan to begin with. A burger is about my limit and it's not common.

wow @ that Wade shot.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Why hasn't Spo put in Z and take advantage of the size mis-match at center????? Put in Mike Miller and Haslem to begin the 2nd. Insane to see the standing ovation for UD! :DDD

damn. Celtics look great tonight. Relatively speaking.

Miami will get those 3's going eventually. and LeBron won't stay cold forever. They better build as much lead as they can.

Boston is playing smart today, KG is the key for them and he is playing like he did game 3, not good.

Can anyone on the Heat that are not the big 2 please make a shot.

NBA All-Rookie 1st = Blake, Wall, Fields, Cousins, Neal 2nd = Monroe, Wesley, Bledsoe, Favors, Paul George

Didn't notice this posted.

Geroge over Wall IMO.

DCX said:
In June, 17-20 weekend to be exact. A battle on the blacktop is about to happen. Wellington and DCX have confirmed to compete, Frankman and CaptainMcB answer the call.

best two outta three. Knicks Age battle.

Any other NBA Age members want to join, sign up

DCX
I'm much shorter than all of you...but I'll play. Brooklyn stand up, baby.

Also, lol NBA. So far, game six is looking plausible.

diehard

Fleer
Black Mamba said:
NBA All-Rookie 1st = Blake, Wall, Fields, Cousins, Neal 2nd = Monroe, Wesley, Bledsoe, Favors, Paul George

Didn't notice this posted.

Geroge over Wall IMO.
Hayward will be better than half those guys.

SUPREME1

Banned
Black Mamba said:
Subway. Bleh. Vons and Ralphs make better subs. As does Jersey Mike's. Qiuznos is ass, though. I think El Pollo Loco tastes very bland. granted, I'm not a big fast food fan to begin with. A burger is about my limit and it's not common.

wow @ that Wade shot.

I know a billion places that make better sandwiches than Subway and another billion that make better chicken than Pollo Loco.

But we're talking fastfood chains.

Same with In-N-Out... I could get a better burger elsewhere, but not from a chain with a ton of stores.

Bread

Banned
KingGondo said:
Not sure why Krstic hasn't played at all until now. He's not great, but at least he can score.
He got minutes in the Knicks series, and he looked absolutely awful. After his first couple weeks as a Celtic he has been BAD.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Rodeo Clown said:
Mike Miller gets paid $6M a year.

Thank you, I'll be here all week.
I feel silly having complained about the Heat being able to offer him a MLE back in the off-season.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Miller time! That's what the need to do, run plays for the 6'8 miller the attack the basket or play PointForward. He can't shoot with those bum thumbs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom